Warburton

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Markybabar
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Warburton

Post by Markybabar » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:28 pm

Lovely touch being there on kit release day. Feeling it's important to meet the supporters. Happy to discuss plans with the fans and pose for pictures, autographs etc for the duration.

Publicity stunt or not, I think it sends a good message. Less we forget managers of the recent past. I certainly couldn't imagine the ego of a Hughes, Hasselbank or Harry doing such a thing.

Well played that man aniclap
I KNOW IAM, I'M SURE I AM, I'M RANGERS 'TILL I DIE!

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Warburton

Post by Montag » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:27 pm

The three Harsoles. :D :P
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Re: Warburton

Post by Giorgio » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Markybabar wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:28 pm
I certainly couldn't imagine the ego of a Hughes, Hasselbank or Harry doing such a thing.
..I remember when the team came to Ireland on a pre-season tour - after being promoted on 2014 - and on Sunday morning they held an "open training session" for the fans... The place was just 15 minutes from my house, the day was perfect sunny so I went there...there was a good number of fans and we were told to wait after the end of the training to meet with the players....we saw them walking from the hotel to the ground, passing right among us...
then after it they indeed stopped signing autographs (I have my Wembley flag with all the signatures), taking pics and talking with the fans...
everyone was very kind....and available...apart for Harry....that arrived on a cart to the ground (bloody aching knee :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) and vanished right at the end of the last kick....well...honestly he spent the entire session seated on a chair at one side of the ground...