Charlton Athletic

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

ZENITH R

Charlton Athletic

Post by ZENITH R » Sun May 26, 2019 3:54 pm

We'll see you all next year!

94th minute winner at Wembley!
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Charlton Arthletic

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun May 26, 2019 4:04 pm

93 mins 54 secs - 6 secs left to play..

5 London clubs in the championship next season #awaydays

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Re: Charlton Athletic

Post by dm » Sun May 26, 2019 5:06 pm

I'm pleased for the Addicks and much preferred them coming up to Sunderland. They've got some good players who they'll need to keep hold of if they're to stay on the Championship next season. Ex-Ranger Josh Parker played as striker but I wonder if he'll be with them next season.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 pm

Same here chuffed for the Charlton, Sick of the whole Sunderland hard luck story & how they think they have a god given right to eat at the top table due to fan base and club size, they act as if they’re the only club to go through sh*t times.

Sarr looks the real deal, ticks all the boxes for a CB, was thinking if they don’t go up we could try & pinch him but no chance of that now.

Didn’t realise that Parker was at Qpr.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sun May 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Yes, I'm pleased for Charlton too. Their fans have had a bad time with dodgy owners.
The Sunderland fans are OK....I know these type of people - I occasionally speak to the servants at home. :wink:

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Tue May 28, 2019 7:54 am

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:40 pm
Same here chuffed for the Charlton, Sick of the whole Sunderland hard luck story & how they think they have a god given right to eat at the top table due to fan base and club size, they act as if they’re the only club to go through sh*t times.

Sarr looks the real deal, ticks all the boxes for a CB, was thinking if they don’t go up we could try & pinch him but no chance of that now.

Didn’t realise that Parker was at Qpr.
Completely agree. Charlton have had 5 years of turmoil under Duchatelet, and winning promotion against that background is a great achievement. It's interesting that despite the constant protests against the owner, they never committed to the "Not a Penny More" stance that Blackpool fans did with Oyston, or at least to nowhere near the same extent.

Good awayday too, along with Fulham.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?