Derby

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Derby

Post by White Duck » Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:30 pm
White Duck wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:18 pm
Terrible showing by Derby: left it until the last few minutes to bother turning up. And the much vaunted Harry Wilson was the worst player on the pitch IMO.
Vile little c u next Tuesday!!

Watched Wilson and Keogh rip into Barnes who was at West Brom at the time, giving it to him verbally real nasty stuff, god knows where that mentality came from, also the same type of vile arrogance from Lawrence aimed at the ref in the semi at Leeds got him a yellow. God knows who derby think they are but I’ve seen them numerous times take it beyond emotion and banter this season.

Wilson spends more time on his Barnet than anything else, I detest the kid!

Anyway who’s had the last laugh now, Barnes is smashing it in the prem & no doubt Wilson will be shipped back out on loan again to the championship next season.

Excuse the rant but I really have a dislike for Wilson.
Its the Bradley Johnson influence.
Lex Talionis........

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon May 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Just a real nasty arrogance about Wilson but I’ve seen it from a few Derby players this season so not sure if it’s a Lampard influence.

Anyway for that reason I’m delighted they failed again today!

kernowhoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by kernowhoop » Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
White Duck wrote:
Terrible showing by Derby: left it until the last few minutes to bother turning up. And the much vaunted Harry Wilson was the worst player on the pitch IMO.

Watched Wilson and Keogh rip into Barnes who was at West Brom at the time, giving it to him verbally real nasty stuff, god knows where that mentality came from, also the same type of vile arrogance from Lawrence aimed at the ref in the semi at Leeds got him a yellow. God knows who derby think they are but I’ve seen them numerous times take it beyond emotion and banter this season.

Anyway who’s had the last laugh now, Barnes is smashing it in the prem & no doubt Wilson will be shipped back out on loan again to the championship next season.

Could we get it quite clear LaLa... you are not a fan of Harry Wilson? Just checking.
It's simple. Score more goals than they do.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon May 27, 2019 6:44 pm

kernowhoop wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
White Duck wrote:

Could we get it quite clear LaLa... you are not a fan of Harry Wilson? Just checking.
Yep what gave it away :wink:

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Tue May 28, 2019 11:46 am

I was up Wembley way with my girlfriend after the match after a day out up London....

The usual tossers were still about goading each other and unfortunately a Villa fan went up to a Derby fan and gave him a slap (rather than a punch).

The fella hit the ground with a thud banging his head.... what the hell is wrong with people!

My girlfriend was really upset as he took sometime to regain his senses and it seems the mug also assaulted the man's daughter as the coward was trying to run off....

Good news was he was sat up and coherent when we left...

Hope the old bill got the bar steward....
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....