Warburton confirmed

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Warburton confirmed

Post by deadendjob » Wed May 08, 2019 8:38 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:06 pm
People on other SM sites are already moaning and bitching about it. That's why we aren't allowed nice things at QPR. It also confirms what I posted here a few months ago about a lot of QPR fans are idiots.
Can't really blame them though can you?
We've not won a single game under Warburton, the clubs in disarray and we haven't made any signings 😉

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Wed May 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:02 pm
His M.O. would appear to be fast attacking football, based on possession with a weak defensive achilles heel. Hopefully Eustace will be able to help with that aspect of the game management. A criticism laid at his feet is that he never has a plan B so, if that proves to be the case, I hope the fans are patient when it isn't working.
It's all here https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... interviews

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Wed May 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Wegerle wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm
Glad that we have clarity and also glad that our new manager has a whole pre-season with the squad.

I'm completely neutral on his appointment so lets see how it works out.
Long live this message board as absolutely everything football related is Ajax-Spurs here now in Holland! :D

Must be an absolute morgue in Holland right now..... Ajax were celebrating at half time as if they were already in the final and Spuds done them up like a kipper!

That type of defeat will crush some of those wonder kids....
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Wed May 08, 2019 10:01 pm

The board need to make sure he has enough bread for transfers this summer.... :wink:
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Bear-Grills
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Bear-Grills » Wed May 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:02 pm
I hope the fans are patient when it isn't working.
I was going to have a snark at that, but in fact I think the fans were pretty patient by and large during that dreadful run under McClaren. I agree it would be nice to see a manager reach the end of his contract however.
“Tell the truth the first time, then you don’t have to remember what you said.”

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Thu May 09, 2019 7:15 am

It would be nice to see us give a manager a desrved/well earned contract extension .....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu May 09, 2019 7:19 am

Devonranger wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:15 am
It would be nice to see us give a manager a deserved/well earned contract extension .....
Amen to that. Bringing the youth through AND selling to survive is quite a tightrope to walk.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Thu May 09, 2019 7:48 am

West London Sport saying Mark wants to bring in Neil Banfield as “right hand man”
Sounds interesting if true. He was brought in as a coach at the Arsenal by Arsene Wenger no less. I hope there is still a place for Eustace though.

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 am

Systemsguy wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:47 pm
Wegerle wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm
Glad that we have clarity and also glad that our new manager has a whole pre-season with the squad.

I'm completely neutral on his appointment so lets see how it works out.
Long live this message board as absolutely everything football related is Ajax-Spurs here now in Holland! :D

Must be an absolute morgue in Holland right now..... Ajax were celebrating at half time as if they were already in the final and Spuds done them up like a kipper!

That type of defeat will crush some of those wonder kids....
Losing out on a Champions League Final spot in the 95th minute would probably crush the most seasoned of professionals. What a 2 nights of CL football we've had though. It was like watching all the Rocky movies in one go: never give up!

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 am

222gers wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:48 am
West London Sport saying Mark wants to bring in Neil Banfield as “right hand man”
Sounds interesting if true. He was brought in as a coach at the Arsenal by Arsene Wenger no less. I hope there is still a place for Eustace though.
Maybe there's room in Ramsey's office for another desk?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu May 09, 2019 10:05 am

222gers wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:48 am
I believe Eustace has a position as Assistant Manager already assigned to him. There are other positions like Gavin Ward the goalkeeping coach, Declan? the fitness coach and others who have not been mentioned as to their future.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.