Naming of the stadium

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Naming of the stadium

Post by deepseahoop » Fri May 03, 2019 10:21 am

The closing date for the naming rights of the stadium is today and i wondered if you havent voted whether you would mind voting for the Winnicott Foundation who run the neo natal department at Hammersmith Hospital across the A40 from LR.

They look after sick and premature babies so do a tremendous job of looking after some of our potential fan base when they need it most, right at the beginning of their life.
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Naming of the stadium

Post by 222gers » Fri May 03, 2019 1:48 pm

Am I correct in thinking the rights are for one season only ?

Barry
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Barry » Fri May 03, 2019 3:51 pm

deepseahoop wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:21 am
The closing date for the naming rights of the stadium is today and i wondered if you havent voted whether you would mind voting for the Winnicott Foundation who run the neo natal department at Hammersmith Hospital across the A40 from LR.

They look after sick and premature babies so do a tremendous job of looking after some of our potential fan base when they need it most, right at the beginning of their life.
What’s the link to vote?
QPR & Ireland

deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deepseahoop » Sat May 04, 2019 8:33 am

It was on the offish and voting closed at 5pm yesterday, the club will then shortlist and us fans will be asked to vote on which they prefer.

I think its just for one season but it makes you think that after that theyll sell the rights to some crap sportswear company or builders merchant's
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good