So....?? just let's go on....

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

So....?? just let's go on....

Post by Giorgio » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 pm

back from another terrible experience in UK...thinking if I am a real idiot in wasting my money that way....airport parking, flights, hotel accommodation, eating, drinking.....to watch a defeat to a team that was had not won away from....since...the middle ages..?? 44 or 45 matches....??

well...not to mention the pitifull look that I received from my wife once I entered my house.....luckily she said nothing to add to my misery...

then....this morning I connected to AerLingus web-page and I booked my next flights on the 30th of March.....let's do it again...
after all my club needs my support...!!! Hope they will show some appreciation for it...and play some football, this time...!!! :roll: :D :D

Bear-Grills
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: So....?? just let's go on....

Post by Bear-Grills » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:52 pm

As long as we have supporters like you Giorgio there will always be hope - not a lot maybe, but there will always be some :like
“Tell the truth the first time, then you don’t have to remember what you said.”

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Giorgio wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 pm
back from another terrible experience in UK...thinking if I am a real idiot in wasting my money that way....airport parking, flights, hotel accommodation, eating, drinking.....to watch a defeat to a team that was had not won away from....since...the middle ages..?? 44 or 45 matches....??

well...not to mention the pitifull look that I received from my wife once I entered my house.....luckily she said nothing to add to my misery...

then....this morning I connected to AerLingus web-page and I booked my next flights on the 30th of March.....let's do it again...
after all my club needs my support...!!! Hope they will show some appreciation for it...and play some football, this time...!!! :roll: :D :D
It could have been worse Giorgio, you could have been sat next to Sharon on the way home LOL

Just joking. It was amazing that even with the low crowd on Wednesday there were still so many people travelling long distances to the game.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stans left foot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:24 pm

well, first up Giorgio, have to say I admire you.

That level of commitment is arguably not being reflected by some of the team, who knows.

Either Steve McLaren flatters to deceive or he's the real deal. The "we've not been on the training field for weeks to practice the flaws" comment may be true, may be a smoke screen. What we do know is that in the squad somewhere is a team capable of holding it's own against the best in the Division and playin attractive football.

Not having viable replacements for Angel and Cameron are directly down to FFP censures, no recruiting etc which arguably goes back to the root cause of Tony screwing the whole thing up.

All things being relative though you have the same thing at Chelsea and Man City, the only difference is I'm not hearing a peep of criticism about their owners being at fault. :roll:

I think with any management they would start to consider and address deviations in performance like we've had the last 3 months, what were we? 8th or so, flirting with the Play-offs and now.....

no-body said it was easy but....its going to be harder next year for sure I just hope McClaren turns it around this weekend.
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 pm

It could have been worse Giorgio, you could have been sat next to Sharon on the way home LOL

Just joking. It was amazing that even with the low crowd on Wednesday there were still so many people travelling long distances to the game.
..Sharon (she is coming as often as I do) was back on an earlier flight....I preferred to sleep longer and not hurrying to the airport.....then having lunch there....

Last Wed I met three guys who came FROM ITALY for the match....they usually come twice a year....last time it was vs Villa and they got
a decent match...this time it has been depressing....it was one of them - he is a coach there - who told me how many poor mistakes he spotted in our side...from the tactics...the movements of the players (he noticed how the R'ham guys made them available to receive the pass once they got the ball, something ours did not do)...and he criticized a lot Bidwell and Furlong, as according to him they did not close their marking to the attacking players but walked back, thus allowing them to get space...plus other remarks...