We probably all feel a bit like this today...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

We probably all feel a bit like this today...

Post by Wegerle » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:50 am

QPR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bear-Grills
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: We probably all feel a bit like this today...

Post by Bear-Grills » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Sort of reminds me of a line out of the Western "Ulzana's Raid" where Burt Lancaster says something like "hating the Apache is like hating the desert because there's no water in it - it's just way things are" - after 50 odd years of watching the R's this is actually "just the way things are"
“Tell the truth the first time, then you don’t have to remember what you said.”

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Quality post....
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Bear-Grills wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:08 pm
Sort of reminds me of a line out of the Western "Ulzana's Raid" where Burt Lancaster says something like "hating the Apache is like hating the desert because there's no water in it - it's just way things are" - after 50 odd years of watching the R's this is actually "just the way things are"
Certainly. After last night and the recent run we have had I'm ''done'' with QPR and at the same time sort of looking forward to the Hull match again! It's a strange relationship!

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Of course I could no more cut my right arm off than stop supporting QPR. But after last night that view was sorely stretched luckily the M4 was behaving itself or I might have felt worse. I will also be renewing my ST. It's a form of madness

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:24 pm

QPR_John wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:15 pm
Of course I could no more cut my right arm off than stop supporting QPR. But after last night that view was sorely stretched luckily the M4 was behaving itself or I might have felt worse. I will also be renewing my ST. It's a form of madness
Well we have that in common John. The M40 was well behaved last night too :D An object lesson in thinking "well it can't be worse than Stoke can it" before :lol: the game.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.