Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 20821
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/ ... am-united/

Get down there if you can and see if you can't help create the atmosphere.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
sparkypark
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:19 am
Location: Shoreham by Sea

Re: Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Post by sparkypark » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:35 pm

It’s a sensible intitative by the club. Sadly it’s likely to be a bad weather night and it’s a midweek game against unglamorous opposition. I’ll be there as usual, let’s hope it is a decent turnout.
Between my finger and my thumb the squat pen rests. I'll dig with it.

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 20821
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm

sparkypark wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:35 pm
It’s a sensible intitative by the club. Sadly it’s likely to be a bad weather night and it’s a midweek game against unglamorous opposition. I’ll be there as usual, let’s hope it is a decent turnout.
There's no rain forecast for tomorrow according to BBC Weather.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:35 pm
Location: St Albans

Re: Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Post by wrinklyhoop » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm
sparkypark wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:35 pm
It’s a sensible intitative by the club. Sadly it’s likely to be a bad weather night and it’s a midweek game against unglamorous opposition. I’ll be there as usual, let’s hope it is a decent turnout.
There's no rain forecast for tomorrow according to BBC Weather.
Just a howling gale!! May make for an 'interesting' game :lol:
Image

User avatar
Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4566
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Holland

Re: Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Post by Wegerle » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:29 pm

I always wonder what a Champions League game like Bayern-Liverpool does to a turn out at lower league matches.
Loyal QPR fans don't have to think twice of course but will an interesting football alternative combined with blustery conditions sway less dedicated fans? If so, are we talking about 100 fans less, 500, 1000?

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 20821
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Ticket prices vs Rotherham 13.03.19

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:31 pm

wrinklyhoop wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 am
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm
sparkypark wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:35 pm
It’s a sensible intitative by the club. Sadly it’s likely to be a bad weather night and it’s a midweek game against unglamorous opposition. I’ll be there as usual, let’s hope it is a decent turnout.
There's no rain forecast for tomorrow according to BBC Weather.
Just a howling gale!! May make for an 'interesting' game :lol:
As of 13:30 the BBC is forecasting Partly Cloudy with a moderate breeze (12-13 mph). 8ºC, feels like 6ºC.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Post Reply