Match Thread vs Leeds

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Match Thread vs Leeds

Post by Montag » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Matt needs to get his confidence back. He's got frightened eyes. We're doing ok, though. Should be winning really. Players are having a real go.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Very lively 1st half. Plenty of pace from us unlike in the league games. Keep it going I say.
Staff Benda Bilili

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:03 pm

nic wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Interesting we are playing Eze. Someone said to me he was like Tarabt - needed to be played as he does not train so hard. Does his playing today suggest that’s true?
Unlikely. Someone said to me it's bollocks.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

nic
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by nic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:18 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:03 pm
nic wrote:
Interesting we are playing Eze. Someone said to me he was like Tarabt - needed to be played as he does not train so hard. Does his playing today suggest that’s true?
Strange that you choose to respond that way to a reasonable point based on credible information to someone that you are supposed to be on the same side as. Small penis, wife having an affair with your best mate or were you just never taught basic manners?

Just because this is a football discussion board doesn’t give you a right to act like a dick or abuse other posters.

It was reported at the time that Eze left Milwall that attitude, especially in training, was one reason he was let go. That makes total sense given that he clearly has talent. Why else would a team who desperately need quality give him away? A friend who works at the ground says he is very punctual etc but is said to not exactly “exert” himself in training. He has also been played in every match through a period in which he was clearly tired, and while other players were rested, which is exactly what Warnock did with Tarabt, who didn’t take training seriously.

If you actually want a conversion rather than just throw your weight around, I’m very happy to hear alternative explanations for his leaving Milwall etc. I’m not saying it is a cast iron argument - it is based on some evidence and some conjecture. But either engage with properly or don’t engage at all.

Otherwise you are just the kind of person driving others away from this message board and this club, and we are better off without you.

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:27 pm

nic wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:18 pm
UxbridgeR wrote:
nic wrote:
Strange that you choose to respond that way to a reasonable point based on credible information to someone that you are supposed to be on the same side as. Small penis, wife having an affair with your best mate or were you just never taught basic manners?

Just because this is a football discussion board doesn’t give you a right to act like a dick or abuse other posters.

It was reported at the time that Eze left Milwall that attitude, especially in training, was one reason he was let go. That makes total sense given that he clearly has talent. Why else would a team who desperately need quality give him away? A friend who works at the ground says he is very punctual etc but is said to not exactly “exert” himself in training. He has also been played in every match through a period in which he was clearly tired, and while other players were rested, which is exactly what Warnock did with Tarabt, who didn’t take training seriously.

If you actually want a conversion rather than just act like a thug, I’m very happy to hear alternative explanations for his leaving Milwall etc. I’m not saying it is a cast iron argument - it is based on some evidence and some conjecture. But either engage with properly or don’t engage at all.

Otherwise you are just the kind of person driving others away from this message board and this club, and we are better off without you.
Blimey, bit ott...all he said was it's bo££ocks! :shock: :shock:

nic
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by nic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:30 pm

krama wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:27 pm
nic wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:18 pm
UxbridgeR wrote:

If you actually want a conversion rather than just act like a thug, I’m very happy to hear alternative explanations for his leaving Milwall etc. I’m not saying it is a cast iron argument - it is based on some evidence and some conjecture. But either engage with properly or don’t engage at all.

Blimey, bit ott...all he said was it's bo££ocks! :shock: :shock:
Ha ha. Maybe. I just find that dismissive, arrogant, aggressive attitude so frustrating. We are on the same side, so why treat each other that way? Can’t we be different to other message boards?

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Matt's made a couple of good saves.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."

patrickqpr
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by patrickqpr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Bidwell!

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Yep. 2-1 Bidwell header from corner
Locum meum praecepta mea

patrickqpr
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by patrickqpr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:54 pm

We follow up beating Forest away with an FA Cup 3rd round win - what a season!

Doing well the the League too 😎
Last edited by patrickqpr on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:54 pm

The cup kings storm on !! Bring on Liverpool !!

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Smelsea at home please!! Well done lads!

patrickqpr
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by patrickqpr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Does the FA Cup carry on after the 3rd round?

Caroline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Caroline » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:00 pm

222gers wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:54 pm
The cup kings storm on !! Bring on Liverpool !!
Indeed... but not yet please! If they get through, I want Liverpool to get Accrington Stanley in the 4th Round! Then we can play them at Anfield in the 5th Round after beating Chelsea away in the 4th Round!

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:02 pm

patrickqpr wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:58 pm
Does the FA Cup carry on after the 3rd round?
Indeed, how does this FA Cup work after the third round?! :shock: