Recurring Taarabt Rumour...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: Recurring Taarabt Rumour...

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Stans left foot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm
Nope, wasn't meant in jest, just that he's a lazy bastard who's picked up money for doing bugger all for the last what? 3 years. Working a shift on Minimum pay alongside those that have to, to try and make ends meet might knock a bit of sense into him.

OK wonderful in little phases for us, but really, Non team player, lazy, can't tackle, can't head a ball, terrible work ethic if one at all, indifferent, talent waster, time waster, high maintenance.......

more to the point who would you drop from the current 1st team to play in their place.

Move on, please
Yeah that Stan Bowles was a shit player too, never saved a penalty in his life.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:47 pm
Yeah that Stan Bowles was a shit player too, never saved a penalty in his life.
I do remember Stan sliding in and clearing one off the line though, does that count?

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:07 pm

Stans left foot wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm
Nope, wasn't meant in jest, just that he's a lazy bastard who's picked up money for doing bugger all for the last what? 3 years. Working a shift on Minimum pay alongside those that have to, to try and make ends meet might knock a bit of sense into him.

OK wonderful in little phases for us, but really, Non team player, lazy, can't tackle, can't head a ball, terrible work ethic if one at all, indifferent, talent waster, time waster, high maintenance.......

more to the point who would you drop from the current 1st team to play in their place.

Move on, please
It wasn't meant in jest you say...that implies that you know for a fact there WAS a vacancy at the hot dog stand?! You certainly do have your finger on the pulse at QPR :lol: :wink:

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stans left foot » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Guilty pleasures, the old hot dog ....... I loved Taarabt as much as the next supporter but there comes a time...yep, you just have to let in go.

I think there's many players you'd forgive and have back in a heartbeat if they were still around to play, Stan, Roy W, Gareth because we all know they'd give it their best. However, putting on my old fart hat.....

If footballs changed by one noticeable thing over 30 years it's the fact you can sit on your backside and do nothing and earn a kings ransom to keep you nicely off for doing nothing, and in my mind Taarabt did just that.

Much of the malaise and poor culture in teams is driven by it, we had it with him and Boswinga and it's taken us 4-5 years to rid ourselves of it.
United had it, do you really think the United team would have accepted recent performances with the likes of Keane as captain? Ditto such events would never have happened under Souness at Liverpool and likewise should never have happened at our club, we can forgive players many things ( apart from declining the hot dog stall job ) but lack of effort and wasting talent are the two prime reasons to get a supporter shouting and ranting at a player.

If only that were me we all feel......
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).