Team v Leeds

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Team v Leeds

Post by Rbee » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:52 pm

Whatever the line up and result West Brom just beat Wigan 1-0 so our scheduled home game against WBA on the 26th will be rearranged.

volpone
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Team v Leeds

Post by volpone » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Thanking you Esox.
Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:33 pm
volpone wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:54 am
What’s your feeling from the U23s about who could step up to the senior squad?
Esox Lucius wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:44 pm
In response to the anger shown at the team for Blackpool I wouldn't be too surprised if there were only a few changes; Lumley, Wzsolek and possibly Freeman (to see what Chair can do in there).
Having watched the U23's a lot this season, and not expecting to go through anyway :lol: I wouldn't be upset at my ticket money went towards seeing a side like this:
Ingram/ Brzozowski (has been very impressive since Dieng went on loan)
Furlong Hamalainen Lynch Genovesi
Osayi-Samuel Hall Phillips Dalling
Chair
Oteh

Subs: Ingram/ Brzozowski, Leistner, Bidwell, Bansal-McNulty, Scowen, Tilt, Bettache/ Nahki Wells.
I suppose it will all depend on how Bielsa views the game and whether he wants to concentrate on getting into the play offs at the end of the season. :wink:
I think Marcin would be a better choice than Ingram but I fear that would only drive him out of the club and I was hoping that he would find the form we all hoped he would have. I think Genovesi will be our LB one day if Bidwell leaves. The ones I named above are all ones I think could break through to the first team for us and I especially like Dalling and Bansal-McNulty. I left Smyth out as I thought he was off on Jan 1st and ,TBH, I forgot Manning was back but he might get a run out tomorrow. Smegma on LFW is the boy for a full considered opinion on the youth players as he attends all the games.