Live stream on a tablet

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

kernowhoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Live stream on a tablet

Post by kernowhoop » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:02 pm

I watched the live stream of the Rotherham match on my Samsung A3 phone - an Android device. But, that was not my first choice. I had hoped to watch it on my Samsung SMT560 tablet - also Android. I saw the warnings about smart phone/tablet subscribers having to download the QPR app and downloaded the app to the tablet, but, I could not get it to work - only a message to the effect that I would be notified when video content was available and an invitation to pay for the stream (I had already done that, of course).

I saw the game, albeit on a rather small screen (where the penalty claims seemed justified ;-)), but, the tablet would have been better. Has anyone else had this problem and how have you solved it, please?
It's simple. Score more goals than they do.

Nick_Hammersmith
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Re: Live stream on a tablet

Post by Nick_Hammersmith » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:06 am

kernowhoop wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:02 pm
I watched the live stream of the Rotherham match on my Samsung A3 phone - an Android device. But, that was not my first choice. I had hoped to watch it on my Samsung SMT560 tablet - also Android. I saw the warnings about smart phone/tablet subscribers having to download the QPR app and downloaded the app to the tablet, but, I could not get it to work - only a message to the effect that I would be notified when video content was available and an invitation to pay for the stream (I had already done that, of course).

I saw the game, albeit on a rather small screen (where the penalty claims seemed justified ;-)), but, the tablet would have been better. Has anyone else had this problem and how have you solved it, please?
Same, yes the only time I paid I had to use the web browser on my phone and it was stuck in portrait. The image was smaller in landscape...

I think a laptop is best, but I couldn't get that working for me, so for now I stick with the audio comms.

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:29 pm

No problem with the laptop but as soon as I use the app on phone or tablet I'm often looking at a blank screen with a multitude of error warnings. I've mailed several times but just get the standard replies from the tech department. I've given up on those devices and now only watch op my laptop.

kernowhoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by kernowhoop » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Thanks. Good to know that I was not alone in having that problem. But, has anyone cracked it? i.e. successfully streamed the game to a tablet?
It's simple. Score more goals than they do.