Rotherham prediction

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

User avatar
Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4375
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Holland

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by Wegerle » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Another good point. We have become very resilient these days.
Some great passages of play today. As a fan, I enjoy watching our games again! :)

User avatar
White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: Bournemouth

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by White Duck » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:00 pm

In the circumstances a draw was a good and fair result: we were turning the screw at the end (pity we weren't so good earlier on).

Freeman MOTM for me: a constant threat.
Lex Talionis........

nic
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by nic » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Great come back.

But realistically we have to beat Rotherham if we want to make the plAy offs.

Not a disaster of course. We are building, and being on the edge of the play offs makes for a nice change.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 10342
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by Damien » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Rbee wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:53 pm
patrickqpr wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:41 pm
Another away point - happy with that
Me too. Draw away and win at home.
Good day for us and Freeman. We've started leaking a few in the last few matches, but we seem more threatening upfront than we have been for a while. S MC and his team guietly getting on with making us look like a real team again.Very pleased with our progress 8) See Hull managed to stop the Yellow Ones scoring :shock: They are a real bloody bogey side for us - anyone remember the last time we beat them? Tough run coming up after Saturday - maybe S MC will finally get us a win at Forest :D I'm getting ahead of myself a bit here(unlike me with Rangers) - so things must be looking good for our wonderful club :D

User avatar
UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9715
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by UxbridgeR » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:21 pm
Hmmm, beginning to look like a typical Rangers awayday of the last 10 years.
We drew @ Stoke yes but surely we can ge away from this scenario against such
a poor side.... can't we?
They're not at all poor at home. Lost one all season, and that was three months ago. A draw is a perfectly decent result there, especially after being behind twice.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Nick_Hammersmith
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by Nick_Hammersmith » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:14 am

222gers wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm
I've only just found out what a Desmond is, so I'll go for that. Freeman and Wells to score.
Did you weigh in on this? Well done!

User avatar
White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: Bournemouth

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by White Duck » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Nick_Hammersmith wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:14 am
222gers wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm
I've only just found out what a Desmond is, so I'll go for that. Freeman and Wells to score.
Did you weigh in on this? Well done!
Yeah amazing prediction: got the goal scorers in the wrong order though! :D
Lex Talionis........

User avatar
222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by 222gers » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:23 pm

White Duck wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 pm
Nick_Hammersmith wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:14 am
222gers wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm
I've only just found out what a Desmond is, so I'll go for that. Freeman and Wells to score.
Did you weigh in on this? Well done!
Yeah amazing prediction: got the goal scorers in the wrong order though! :D
I'll try to do better for the Hull match !

User avatar
Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 3368
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Re: Rotherham prediction

Post by Andy_N19 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:40 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:21 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:21 pm
Hmmm, beginning to look like a typical Rangers awayday of the last 10 years.
We drew @ Stoke yes but surely we can ge away from this scenario against such
a poor side.... can't we?
They're not at all poor at home. Lost one all season, and that was three months ago. A draw is a perfectly decent result there, especially after being behind twice.
Don't get me wrong, we could have won last night but certainly satisfied with getting a draw.
Progress in the making.
Staff Benda Bilili

Post Reply