Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:11 pm

...at the Arsenal to see the carabao cup game v Blackpool. Well worth it for Blackpool. I know we'd have drawn someone else had we gone through, but it shows how how lucrative a cup run can be.

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: 48,168....

Post by Stans left foot » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Exactly - 222gers been banging on about this ever since Holloway pissed quite a few off - I think - certainly if they felt like me - what else is there?

Derby supporters won't be complaining about last night, nor even Burton Albion......

I can't see the logic behind not giving it a robust go:

1st choice squad/team out
proper preparation

whats not to like as opposed to 1/2 a gate no atmosphere and pissed off supporters. aniwall
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:03 pm

If they got that for Blackpool bless 'em, with us it would have been near enough a full house.
Staff Benda Bilili

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 pm

I would really like to see concerted supporter representation to the club re our disgusting attitude to cup competitions, and fervently hope this will be raised to Hoos, Ferdinand and McClaren at the next Fans' Forum. Their attitude, frankly, stinks!
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:09 am

Oh give it a fcuking rest....

Anything just to have a dig.... aniwall aniwall :roll: :roll:
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 pm
I would really like to see concerted supporter representation to the club re our disgusting attitude to cup competitions, and fervently hope this will be raised to Hoos, Ferdinand and McClaren at the next Fans' Forum. Their attitude, frankly, stinks!
As long as it's someone other than you as you can no longer be bothered to turn up at Loftus Road?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:12 pm

You're an ill-informed embarrassment! In fact, I very much hope to get to the next Fans' Forum - if not, I'll be submitting a suitable question. And if one or two here can't abide my fierce caring about the club not giving a shit about the cups (given the hornets' nest our shameful exit this year stirred up), you're the ones who should shut up with your nasty and ignorant abuse, you sad cultists - or preferably go away and found your own message board (that can be ruled by your own intolerant nastiness).

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:00 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:12 pm
You're an ill-informed embarrassment! In fact, I very much hope to get to the next Fans' Forum - if not, I'll be submitting a suitable question. And if one or two here can't abide my fierce caring about the club not giving a shit about the cups (given the hornets' nest our shameful exit this year stirred up), you're the ones who should shut up with your nasty and ignorant abuse, you sad cultists - or preferably go away and found your own message board (that can be ruled by your own intolerant nastiness).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "fierce caring" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: "sad cultists" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:46 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
That sums you up in a nutshell; make an effort to get to the fans forum to criticise the club but not to get to a game and lend your support to the players. You don't care about the club, you care about opportunities to criticise and castigate the club. Don't try and pretend otherwise.

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:46 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
That sums you up in a nutshell; make an effort to get to the fans forum to criticise the club but not to get to a game and lend your support to the players. You don't care about the club, you care about opportunities to criticise and castigate the club. Don't try and pretend otherwise.
What a joke you are, Esox. Try re-reading all my hundreds of posts - then lie down and have a long think why people like you need to create images of others you don't know and haven't met! Like I have to justify my 40+ year long relationship with the club (in all its guises) to you or anyone. Now run along!

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Still not a defensible position though is it?

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:46 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Well put. :like