Pav

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Pav

Post by old pauline » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Looking at that You Tube clip reminds me of what a good job Ollie did with those players that he had to work with.
Come on you Sooopa ........

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:14 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:56 am
My preferred 4-3-1-2 line-up right now for home games at least.

Lumley
Rangel Lynch BFG Bidwell
Pav Luongo BOS/Smyth
Freeman
Eze Wells

Subs Ingram, Cameron, Hemed, Cousins, Baptiste, Smith (unfortunately no place for Scowen)

Width, pace, and attacking intent - what's not to like?
Lots - primarily either wingers out of position covering the middle or massive gaps in the centre of the park. Luongo having to hold the whole thing together, Eze and Freeman both further forward than ideal. I think that side would get completely torn a new arse.
LewiHoop wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:02 pm
aniwall aniwall aniwall aniwall aniwall aniwall you sound like spurs fans. YUK :D :D :D it' Pawel. :mrgreen:

Ramsgate_Hoop wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:41 am
Ooooh watch it. Lewihoop is going to go crazy that you called him Pav!

Like the guy and should play more. I think the problem is he would need to play instead of Freeman or Eze. I don't think he should be playing as a right back
No it's not, his name is Paweł but if it's going to be shortened, i'm not sure it's a problem to make it more phonetic.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm

old pauline wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 pm
Looking at that You Tube clip reminds me of what a good job Ollie did with those players that he had to work with.
How so?