Great Video From Madejski...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Great Video From Madejski...

Post by SM » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Saw this on social media and had to share it here... Brilliant! :D

https://www.facebook.com/768612058/vide ... 751562059/
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Great Video From Madejski...

Post by krama » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Brilliant, thank you! :mrgreen: 8)

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:48 am

Our support was magnificent Tuesday. We outsung the home support from start to finish. Now if we could just get this atmosphere going at Loftus Road, the place would be rocking!

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:09 am

Turn up, switch your phone off for the 90 minutes and get right behind the team from the get go, no matter how the game is panning out. It shouldn't be hard.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:58 pm

The lack of noise and atmosphere at home games is to be deplored. I feel the shenanigans going on behind the scenes over recent years has taken away some of the enthusiasm and confidence from the crowd. I wonder if the increasing average age of the fans is also a factor. I think you're less likely to sing and shout when you're in your dotage like me !
Whatever, I hate to hear away fans singing “this is a library”

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:27 pm

222gers wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:58 pm
The lack of noise and atmosphere at home games is to be deplored. I feel the shenanigans going on behind the scenes over recent years has taken away some of the enthusiasm and confidence from the crowd. I wonder if the increasing average age of the fans is also a factor. I think you're less likely to sing and shout when you're in your dotage like me !
I'm 64 soon and I can't remember a game where where I haven't joined in with the songs/ chants either home or away. I don't get any take up from the people around me but pribbling idle-headed giglet it!
There is a bloke who sits near me who is constantly on his phone throughout a game, checking other scores, checking his bets etc. and finally last season I spoke to him about it, along the lines of "why not stay in the comfort of your own home if you aren't interested in watching the game?" His response was something along the lines of the football not being very enjoyable :shock: I gave up at that point. I would make the stadium a wi fi dead zone during the match.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by krama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:27 pm
222gers wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:58 pm
I'm 64 soon and I can't remember a game where where I haven't joined in with the songs/ chants either home or away. I don't get any take up from the people around me but pribbling idle-headed giglet it!
There is a bloke who sits near me who is constantly on his phone throughout a game, checking other scores, checking his bets etc. and finally last season I spoke to him about it, along the lines of "why not stay in the comfort of your own home if you aren't interested in watching the game?" His response was something along the lines of the football not being very enjoyable :shock: I gave up at that point. I would make the stadium a wi fi dead zone during the match.
Really!!! That's unbelievable, good on you for saying something. I hate mobile phones for that exact reason. I only have one for emergencies on payg and rarely use it. Horrible things.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:05 pm

We need a dedicated singing area to get LR going...the lower Loft should be it. Whilst we are in transition, making it standing as well may help - we aren't filling the ground anyway.