Our stats in the Championship

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Our stats in the Championship

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:19 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:41 pm
Giorgio wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:41 pm
Worst attack: 7 goals only in 11 matches :( :( :(
Second worst defense: 18 goals conceded, only Preston is doing worse with 23.

Hope we can improve these numbers. :roll: :roll:
I think the goals against column is distorted by the WBA game, and by the first four games in general.

We've only conceded 5 in the last 7 league games, starting from the point the loan signings came in. I'd say generally speaking, we've looked more solid since then.

The lack of goals for is more of a worry for me, but hopefully we can get Wells and / or Hemed firing soon.
Agree with that - unfortunately, we've only scored 5 in the same period. We're last season's Burnley of this season's Championship!

Glass half-empty customer as I am, I can also easily see this side shipping three or more away from home again against the middling-to-better sides if we're not at it on the day, so one of our first team strikers at least really needs to his goal sights lined up post haste. In the words of Brian Clough, 'get in there - that's what I pay you for'!
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Re: Our stats in the Championship

Post by dm » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:33 pm

I wonder what effect Furlong and Hall could have once they return to the team.

Hall can't be far away from a start. Despite a better showing from Lynch recently, a fully fit Hall has to be ahead of him.

Rangel has been pretty good but again I'd have Furlong ahead of him.