Hemed and Wells make Washington look prolific !

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Hemed and Wells make Washington look prolific !

Post by IJM » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:31 pm

What more can I say ?

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Re: Hemed and Wells make Washington look prolific !

Post by Damien » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Huge disappointment. How much of it is down to them being "all emperors clothes", or shite management and shite service is debatable. We are and have been pathetic in front of goal for too long now. L1 beckons methinks if it doesn't change.

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Nothing really wrong with the players: it's the team selection, tactics and game management that's the problem.
Lex Talionis........

beaglebum
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by beaglebum » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Is it a case that playing them both has buggered up Freeman and Eze's positions and so the formation is all wrong? So drop one and it means we can change the formation and get a winger on?

To me it seems we have a number of quality players which SMc is trying to accommodate at the expense of the right formation. Players like Smyth, BOS and Pawel will never get a chance if he forever chooses Wells, Hemed, Freeman and Eze in the same team.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:01 pm

White Duck wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:54 pm
Nothing really wrong with the players: it's the team selection, tactics and game management that's the problem.
Thank god for that. Taxi for McLaren then :(

stainesranger
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainesranger » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:02 pm

beaglebum wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm
Is it a case that playing them both has buggered up Freeman and Eze's positions and so the formation is all wrong? So drop one and it means we can change the formation and get a winger on?

To me it seems we have a number of quality players which SMc is trying to accommodate at the expense of the right formation. Players like Smyth, BOS and Pawel will never get a chance if he forever chooses Wells, Hemed, Freeman and Eze in the same team.
I think that’s spot on. It might only be necessary to drop one of those players to make it work, as it did against Milwall.

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:04 pm

beaglebum wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm

I'm afraid we are going to have to get used to it: It's no coincidence that the best performance this season has been when SMc hasn't been able to choose the only players and formation he likes. He has absolutely no Plan B apart from put Smith on and hope something happens.
Lex Talionis........

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:02 pm

That's right....write them off after only a handful of games...what did you expect exactly? I'm no expert or indeed a manager but sometimes it takes a while for players to settle I would imagine.

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 pm

White Duck wrote:
Oh you really do know it all don't you!!!! aniwall

krama
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by krama » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 pm

krama wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 pm
White Duck wrote:
Oh you really do know it all don't you!!!! aniwall

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Hemed and Wells must be wondering why the hell they came here (Apart from the money of course!): surely they can't be used to working under such inept management. It must be incredibly frustrating for them.
Lex Talionis........

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:32 pm

SM is beginning to make Holloway look like a tactical genius. 0-3 down, 4 minutes left and he brings on a winger. I'm reminded of when Rodney Marsh is supposed to have told Alf Ramsey “you can stick your 12 minutes up your ar$e “

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 pm

222gers wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:32 pm
SM is beginning to make Holloway look like a tactical genius. 0-3 down, 4 minutes left and he brings on a winger. I'm reminded of when Rodney Marsh is supposed to have told Alf Ramsey “you can stick your 12 minutes up your ar$e “
"Wszolek had his chance today and didn't do it for himself or the team: I will be getting Stephen Ireland in on loan as soon as the window opens to replace him"
Lex Talionis........

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:34 pm

White Duck wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 pm
222gers wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:32 pm
"Wszolek had his chance today and didn't do it for himself or the team: I will be getting Stephen Ireland in on loan as soon as the window opens to replace him"
Many a true word spoken in jest ! I wouldn't be at all surprised if SM comes out with something along those lines. His after-match comments after the last two games, in fact most games have been an embarrassment.

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:01 pm
White Duck wrote:
Thank god for that. Taxi for McLaren then :(
Great stuff. Who have you lads got lined up as a replacement ?

I'm sure managers will be falling over themselves to come to a struggling club with a transfer embargo in place for the rest of the season.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?