This is f’ing disgraceful!

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: This is f’ing disgraceful!

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Exactly, I get the impression that most of it is hubris... and pricked pride because they have mates taking the piss. Boohoo.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:27 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:59 pm
Exactly, I get the impression that most of it is hubris... and pricked pride because they have mates taking the piss. Boohoo.
Got a spud supporting nephew who text me straight after the match about my "mob" not doing well and do I think relegation is going to happen this season....

I replied we're still in the cup and have as much chance of silverware as his "mob", more likely neither of us will win anything....
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

the big IP
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by the big IP » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:42 am

Is it as bad as the season we went down when Harford, Francis and Holloway was in charge

Trojan
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Trojan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 am

Yes, we had 5 points after 4 games back then.
Sorry in advance.

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by krama » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:59 pm
Hubris....everyday is a school day...thank you EL.

Dollis Hoop
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Dollis Hoop » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Only been supporting for a decade or so but that was easily the worst I've seen us. My son and I always walk back from games trying to pick out the positives but last night there was not a single redeeming feature. Awful. That second goal - how can professional footballers suddenly forget how to do their jobs so comprehensively? Confidence has totally drained out of the squad. Everyone was panicking, hoofing, clearing, trying to get rid of the ball rather than be caught with it by a Bristol side who smelled blood. Incomprehensible substitutions. After the first goal, we had the body language of beaten men. Compare us with the Bristol team who weren't that good but had leadership and commitment. We are in deep trouble.