Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City

Post by Rbee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm
jonf45 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 pm
Well, we've got exactly what we deserve. I can only assume every player hates schteve as not one of them has put any effort in in the second half. Never seen anything so pathetic. These are "professionals"????
Are you suggesting that he's lost the dressing room already?
I can only assume that SMc works better with a decent bunch of players. Our bunch needs cajoling and confidence boosting so to go from Mr Enthusiastic to Mr Dull must be difficult for our squad.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Grimsby Ranger wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:37 pm
Get rid of the useless f***ing numbnut now...…….Fernandes hang your head in shame :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
I was quite pragmatic about TF and his buddies tenure of our club... not anymore. He is the worst thing that has ever happened to QPR, and his legacy is going to take years(if ever) to put right. Someone needs to have a word with Les and whoever is recruiting/recommending these players as well. Fecking fumin :-x

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Rbee wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
jonf45 wrote:
Well, we've got exactly what we deserve. I can only assume every player hates schteve as not one of them has put any effort in in the second half. Never seen anything so pathetic. These are "professionals"????
I can only assume that SMc works better with a decent bunch of players. Our bunch needs cajoling and confidence boosting so to go from Mr Enthusiastic to Mr Dull must be difficult for our squad.
Ah... bless them :roll:

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Think SMC needs to look at what these players can and cannot work with - his systems are not working - Scowen is a ball winner - no confidence from the player in the current system.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Wegerle wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:41 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm
Are there ANY positives from tonight? I mean even one.
I have to admit, I am struggling to find one at the moment. We are in a much worse state than I anticipated.
We're just going to have to take it one game at a time and hope a win somewhere along the line might spark a revival of some sort.
Lets all keep on supporting the players. It's not a lack of effort but a lack of quality.
How many of tonight's team played in the Villa away win last season ?

BristolCity
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by BristolCity » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Feck me.

We (Bristol City) are a very poor side now and losing 3-0 at home to us is frightening.

Come on you Rs; I would be so gutted if you were relegated to the third division. You are so much better than that.
QPR are my second team - not many Bristol City fans can say that!

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Were

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Rbee wrote:
Andy_N19 wrote:
jonf45 wrote:
Something dawning on me is that whoever's coaching this squad are not having any effect at all.
Should the players take some responsibility?
Last edited by Andy_N19 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Benda Bilili

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Wegerle wrote:
stainrod's elbow wrote:
I have to admit, I am struggling to find one at the moment. We are in a much worse state than I anticipated.
We're just going to have to take it one game at a time and hope a win somewhere along the line might spark a revival of some sort.
Lets all keep on supporting the players. It's not a lack of effort but a lack of quality.
Disagree. There doesn't seem to be much effort on show tonight. You would think after the shame of Saturday, these players would do the professional thing and bust a gut to get some sort of result, but no. Gutless, clueless and quite a few other adjectives sum them up for me.

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:49 pm

BristolCity wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 pm
Feck me.

We (Bristol City) are a very poor side now and losing 3-0 at home to us is frightening.

Come on you Rs; I would be so gutted if you were relegated to the third division. You are so much better than that.
You deserved to win tonight as you were less worse than we were. City will be fine, as for our lot though?!

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Damien wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 pm
Rbee wrote:
Andy_N19 wrote:

Ah... bless them :roll:
As in getting every positive ounce out of them, getting them to almost overachieve.

trevsinclair85
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by trevsinclair85 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Rbee wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm
Were
We're.

Grimsby Ranger
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Grimsby Ranger » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Damien wrote:
Grimsby Ranger wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:37 pm
Get rid of the useless f***ing numbnut now...…….Fernandes hang your head in shame :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
I was quite pragmatic about TF and his buddies tenure of our club... not anymore. He is the worst thing that has ever happened to QPR, and his legacy is going to take years(if ever) to put right. Someone needs to have a word with Les and whoever is recruiting/recommending these players as well. FLIPPING fumin :-x
He has been the worst chairman in my living memory and I'm 51. We're heading for the 3rd division with a massive FFP fine and transfer embargo, no sign of the promises he's made and at least a quarter of a billion...…...a quarter of a billion pounds of TV money wasted in the process. How the bloke amassed his fortune amazes me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:54 pm

trevsinclair85 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm
Rbee wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm
Were
We're.
Were

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Damien wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:49 pm
Wegerle wrote:
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Disagree. There doesn't seem to be much effort on show tonight. You would think after the shame of Saturday, these players would do the professional thing and bust a gut to get some sort of result, but no. Gutless, clueless and quite a few other adjectives sum them up for me.
I honestly think these players are out of their depth Damien and can't do much more than this.
I myself am a very average football player who puts in tons of work and dedication. It doesn't stop more talented players, putting in half the effort, run rings around me. We have a League One squad at the moment being completely found out at Championship level.