Reaction

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Reaction

Post by ANDREW1302 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:27 am

The reactions to a 1-0 defeat at Preston where we have not won for decades has been pretty remarkable and i think people need to distinguish between what the team is doing and what the management of the club has been like over the past few years. Noone can judge Maclaren on one game and indeed from all i have read it seems we did not perform badly especially for a young team. We all know this season will not be easy so on the team front suggest everyone takes a deep breath and puts out a support rather than an undermine attitude.

So why this ill feeling which clearly exists? I believe that people are very disappointed that from the moment we reached the Premier League under Warnock there has been a constant failure on the part of TF to actually make a decent decision or indeed to put in place any one of his promises. This is not the team's fault. We are where we are though and whilst TF must go down in history as one of the less good Chairman of a football club there is little point in getting on his back either as it won't change what he can do. He has blown his and his investors money and has made a right old mess but so be it. To avoid being annoyed by him and transferring that onto the team i would suggest people simple take no notice of him. All this going in the right direction spin and tweets about QPR haters are covers for the cock ups he has made. Don't listen to them or believe them and by deflecting away from him some may feel a little less aggrieved. TF tries to make you not annoyed with him by seeming a very nice chap who is dedicated to the club. Truth is he has blown it and is hoping for a miracle. That is the way it is and he is not why any of us support QPR. Forget him and maybe supporting the team will be easier.