WATCH THIS

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: ZENITH R, Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin

AMERSHAM HOOP
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

WATCH THIS

Post by AMERSHAM HOOP » Sat May 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Then.....Now.....Always.......WE ARE QPR!!!

AMERSHAM HOOP
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Re: WATCH THIS

Post by AMERSHAM HOOP » Sat May 12, 2018 10:53 pm

Ian Ian Holloway Ian Ian Holloway Ian Ian Holloway Ian Ian Holloway Ian Ian Holloway Ian Ian Holloway

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

FROM SOMEONE THAT LOVES QPR AS MUCH AS YOU DO

THANK YOU THEN NOW ALWAYS

MR IAN HOLLOWAY

MY DREAM IS TO MEET YOU IM 61 YRS OLD AND THATS MY DREAM

AMERSHAM HOOP
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by AMERSHAM HOOP » Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 pm

TO SAY THANK YOU FOR CARING SO MUCH

AMERSHAM HOOP
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by AMERSHAM HOOP » Sat May 12, 2018 10:59 pm

IVE MET RODNEY IVE MET STAN NOW I WANT TO MEET THE BEST QPR MAN...........IAN IAN HOLOWAY ....IAN IAN HOLOWAY ....IAN IAN HOLOWAY ....IAN IAN HOLOWAY aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Sun May 13, 2018 1:54 am

Hi lad, you've left caps lock on again. If you push it a second time, it'll TURN OFF.

kernowhoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by kernowhoop » Sun May 13, 2018 6:12 am

I loved that, too.
If he were to be interviewed again today, I wonder what he would say?

Perhaps:
'I still love this club and always will. I can't tell you how hurt I was when I heard that they wanted to get rid of me. I wanted to see the job through and I thought that we had some wonderful young players here that would give us a chance in the next couple of seasons. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to do that. But, that's the way football is. Life's all about learning lessons and I have just learnt one here. But, I hope it all works out for QPR.'
It's simple. Score more goals than they do.

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Sun May 13, 2018 7:47 am

I love that man. Surprising really because as a player he wasn't really an idol. You'd look for Les, Ray Wilkins, Andy Sinton etc on the team sheet before him.

I hope he gets a good job somewhere.
Come on you Sooopa ........

T-Block
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by T-Block » Sun May 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Great man.Hold your head up Mr Holloway you did a good job.I trusted you to always do your best and that us all we fans could ever ask.

I will always defend your record at Rangers

I believe we will not find out what a good job you did until later

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sun May 13, 2018 3:33 pm

What about his away record? 8)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sun May 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:33 pm
It was poor but we beat Villa, Wolves, Cardiff, and were unbeaten against Fulham. two of which have been promoted the others probably providing the 3rd. Lots of entertaining football and some juicy wins at the tail end of the season. Hasselplank lost 6-0 at home to Newcastle - our worst ever home result. 136 years. This, you found defensible. :?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun May 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Montag wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:09 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
It was poor but we beat Villa, Wolves, Cardiff, and were unbeaten against Fulham. two of which have been promoted the others probably providing the 3rd. Lots of entertaining football and some juicy wins at the tail end of the season. Hasselplank lost 6-0 at home to Newcastle - our worst ever home result. 136 years. This, you found defensible. :?
aniclap

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Sun May 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Pretty poor but he was 18 months in to rebuilding the squad but as we know managers are given little time.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sun May 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Montag wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:09 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
I'm not sure it's relevant. How about Holloway's 5-2 and 4-1 loses to Forest and Brentford. Neither had good records if we're being honest.

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Sun May 13, 2018 6:48 pm

The Forest game was a blip when the Forest youngsters were on fire and if the Board cannot let the Brentford result go when Ollie tried one or two experiments then more fool them.
Come on you Sooopa ........

beaglebum
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by beaglebum » Sun May 13, 2018 8:54 pm

What I don't understand is why they have sacked him? They gave him a 3 yr contract and from what I gather it was to build a bit of stability and cement our place in the championship - exactly what he has achieved with another year to go. There has been no mention from the board about promotion its all been about building from the youth upwards. So in theory he has over-achieved as they obviously thought it would take another season by giving him the contract they did and it really doesn't make sense changing the goalposts now.

I can understand it if they want a manager to build stability, then a new manager to build on what the previous one has done and get promoted and then another manager to cement our place in the premier and then another to challenge (for example Holloway - Warnock - Allardyce - Mourinho) and advising each manager exactly what his task is. But the fact Holloway has achieved his 'target early' surely means he deserves to also take the team to the next level or complete his contract and not be sacked? Arseholes!!!!