Team vs Preston

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Team vs Preston

Post by Systemsguy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Greyhound wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:28 pm
Not as bad as some are making out, the usual case of some nappies needing changing.

We should have won but Preston's ultra cynical tactics and some shite reffing put paid to what would have otherwise been a routine win. Credit to Manning for a decent performance. One or two wobbles from Ingram, including a yellow for a bad bit of misjudgement, but also some good saves. Not the heights we have reached in recent games, but we do need to get stuck into these kind of teams.
We must have been at different games mate....

First half... Agreed it was even...we were both shite

Ingram misjudgement?

Got badly caught in possession, fouled the guy who egged it a bit with a swan dive which I thought deserved at least a talking too for.... Set his two man wall not covering the near post properly (it was right in front of me in R block....) We were shouting at Manning to move across... I would have had a pop luckily the free kick taker didn't...

Tended to punch rather than catch... Did he take someone out the other end?

Two saves were straight at him....

Routine win?

What from penalties a poor referee would never give... Hate the crossed arms from the premier league Wannabees ( it's bollax and not in the rule book ).

We were very poor 2nd half and they were very cynical... We got what we deserved...
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

stainesranger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Team vs Preston

Post by stainesranger » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:17 pm

I was at the game and I agree that PNE looked massively more motivated than us. It wasn’t so much that our lot weren’t trying but they looked like they really, really wanted to win the game.