Fulham Predictions..

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Fulham Predictions..

Post by westlondonlalala » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:01 am

Let’s put out there fire, they have won 9 out of there last 11 & have an outside chance of automatic promotion let’s put them out of there misery.

We had no chance on paper last week & much the same this week, I think relegation is finally out the question so pressure off & finish the season on a high.

For me reward the lads with the same starting XI & grind out a result.

I’ll go ultra positive & say 1-1.

QPR-NI
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Fulham Predictions..

Post by QPR-NI » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:04 am

Youthful no pressure connfidence versus squeaky bum time for Fulham. There's a win here if we get a bit of luck.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 am

Sadly I fear we'll get well beaten (this worked on Tuesday)

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:22 am

It's asking a lot to get a result here. I think we'll make a good fist of it but lose in a close game.

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Fulham are in a run of very good form with recent wins against top teams - Wolves, Derby, Sheff Utd, Villa. I think they will win it 2 or 3 nil.
Come on you Sooopa ........

nic
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by nic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Without Scowen we may lose the midfield battle and hence the game.

beaglebum
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by beaglebum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:37 pm

I had a feeling we'd get a result against Villa, and I said so on here, mainly because they did so well against Wolves and so mentally the Villa team were just expecting to turn up against QPR and win.

The Fulham match can go either way. Potentially the confidence in the QPR camp must be an all time high for this season, so we will be confident in doing the same to Fulham and it's a chance for us to play with confidence knowing defeat and we shouldn't be looking over our shoulder. I remember use beating Manu 4-1 and title winners Leeds 4-1 in the same season back in the old Div1 before the Prem league started and the following year we finished 5th in the Premier League. So a result against Fulham could be a good omen for next season.

However, Fulham will be aware of what we did to Villa and more aware that Cardiff and Wolves are breaking away. So I fear they will want to show that they are still promotion contenders, better than Villa and will put us to the sword. They beat us 4-0 and 6-0 in recent years and I think they will get a few against us again sadly. Who knows they may even convert a penalty. But if we get a good start, then we may get a result.

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Agree that the start is all important tomorrow: I'm sure Fulham will want to be on the front foot from kick off and if they score early it will be a real challenge to get back the initiative from them and they may run away with it.

However if we hold it together and frustrate them then I can see us growing into the game and getting a decent result.

2-1 to us.
Lex Talionis........

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Objectively it's pretty hard to see us getting a result, they're a much better side than us. But then again, Villa should have beaten us too and we looked good so here's hoping. I'm liking the recent tactical shift, whatever happens, i hope that isn't thrown out the window.

LanCat
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by LanCat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Hate to say it but I can’t see anything but a defeat. Hoping we can keep it tight and come away having given them a game with just the single goal in it.

n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by n22hoop » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Depends which QPR turn up. Such is the inconsistency of our team I've no real idea how we'll do. I'll chance my arm and predict we'll lose 3-1.
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 pm

We have nothing to lose. For them, the pressure is on.

I didn’t think we had a chance against Villa on Tuesday, but we were comfortable winners.

Anything could happen, but I think it will be a narrow loss IMO.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:19 am

I'm thinking a draw or narrow loss - hoping Smyth available as need some pace down our right flank to keep them occupied.

Thetford ranger
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Thetford ranger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:27 am

Smash and grab a cheeky 0-1 win smithies to save a penalty smith to score

I can but hope :D

C F Extremadura
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by C F Extremadura » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:46 am

Luongo to play a blinding role as a holding midfielder, allowing us to scrape a 2-2.