Sunderland Prediction

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: Sunderland Prediction

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:09 am

I had this discussion with Dave Thomas on the way back from the Derby game and I honestly believe that there are 8 worse teams than QPR this season. I had a look at who is playing who and I will be mildly surprised if any of the teams below us now go past us.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:09 am
I had this discussion with Dave Thomas on the way back from the Derby game and I honestly believe that there are 8 worse teams than QPR this season. I had a look at who is playing who and I will be mildly surprised if any of the teams below us now go past us.
Anyone who thinks we are going to be relegated, like lala was insisting througj most of the season, you can now get 100/1 with Skybet.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:42 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:09 am
Anyone who thinks we are going to be relegated, like lala was insisting througj most of the season, you can now get 100/1 with Skybet.
Did I? News to me!

I thought we’ve been safe for a long time, relegation never really crossed my mind tbh & I don’t remember posting anything otherwise.

Your not wired up right are ya?

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Sorry boyo, isnit wasnit......

Only thought it was you because I thought it and respect your footie insight....

Can we meet? I need to give you a man hug!

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:34 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Sorry boyo, isnit wasnit......

Only thought it was you because I thought it and respect your footie insight....

Can we meet? I need to give you a man hug!
All is forgiven sheep, half my family live in Bridgend, next time I cross the bridge I’ll look out for the only qpr shirt walking around town :wink: