Garry Monk

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Barry
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Garry Monk

Post by Barry » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:13 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:00 am
Barry wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 am
38 years old and into his 4th managerial job already. He really needs this one to work out.

Apart from one excellent season at Swansea I’d say his managerial career has been completely unremarkable.
Sacked at Swansea when in 15th hardly a disgrace considering they’re on there 4th Manager since he left.

Finished 7th with Leeds outside the playoffs on goal difference (granted they looked certain for the playoffs & somehow blew it) but consediring the nut job he was working under it was a very respectable season for Leeds.

Middboro sacked him after a victory sitting 3 points outside the playoffs, quite remarkable if you ask me.

Currently a lot worse out there plying there trade including the fella incharge at W12.
Precisely, he has achieved absolutely nothing so far in his short managerial career. He inherited a very decent Swansea squad but was sacked. At Leeds he missed out on the play offs and at Boro he spend a fortune and forced the boards hand when they were languishing outside the much lauded play off positions.

I’d say he will be a league one manager by the time he’s 40!
QPR & Ireland