QPR+ and Pass Plus

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: QPR+ and Pass Plus

Post by Satch » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:35 pm

DBHoops wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:01 pm
It previously has been excellent, but now it isn't working on PC - even in Chrome. Keeps saying something but something being triggered. +pass are saying its something to do with the internet speeds, but speed test shows no problems. Keep turning it on and off again but to no avail. Cleared cookies - everything and nothing for the last month

Works fine on the mobile, which is not great on the eyes and has no Chromecast compatibility.

It's a wonderful thing, but nowhere near reliable enough.

Sigh
it has been working for me on a Macbook but not for others. Odd issue

DBHoops
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by DBHoops » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Wegerle wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:34 pm
DBHoops wrote:
It previously has been excellent, but now it isn't working on PC - even in Chrome. Keeps saying something but something being triggered. +pass are saying its something to do with the internet speeds, but speed test shows no problems. Keep turning it on and off again but to no avail. Cleared cookies - everything and nothing for the last month

Works fine on the mobile, which is not great on the eyes and has no Chromecast compatibility.

Sigh
I had the same problems at first and it was a speed issue. As soon as I turned my phone into my own 4G hotspot (which is much faster than most wifi or home connections) the problems were resolved.
What was the speed. We're getting 197mbs... However, that's an idea. Cheers

DBHoops
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by DBHoops » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 pm

The biggest issue I have though is mates back home texting the whatsapp group with goal info 20 seconds before i see it.

I swear they do it on purpose.

The bastards

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 pm

DBHoops wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 pm
Wegerle wrote:
DBHoops wrote:

Sigh
I had the same problems at first and it was a speed issue. As soon as I turned my phone into my own 4G hotspot (which is much faster than most wifi or home connections) the problems were resolved.
197 mbps is a very fast connection. Could be though that that is the speed coming into your home but you router is only giving you 5 or 10 mbps. Try the hotspot option and see if that solves your problem. Then you will know if it's a speed problem. Good luck!

bwhoops

Post by bwhoops » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:30 am

bwhoops wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 pm
I shall be on an extended holiday in Spain soon. If I pay for Pass Plus, does anyone know if I will be able to view games using Internet Explorer on a PC? Or does it require a tablet and app?

Thanks
Thanks all for the advice. I am now in Spain and it worked for me last night using Chrome on a PC.

DBHoops
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by DBHoops » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Wegerle wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 pm
DBHoops wrote:
Wegerle wrote:

197 mbps is a very fast connection. Could be though that that is the speed coming into your home but you router is only giving you 5 or 10 mbps. Try the hotspot option and see if that solves your problem. Then you will know if it's a speed problem. Good luck!
Strangely, it worked fine yesterday doing nothing different. Makes me think it wasn't a speed issue after all!

Thanks for all of your advice though Wegerle, that's really helpful and I will refer back to this if I have future issues

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm

DBHoops wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:59 pm
Wegerle wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 pm
DBHoops wrote:

Strangely, it worked fine yesterday doing nothing different. Makes me think it wasn't a speed issue after all!

Thanks for all of your advice though Wegerle, that's really helpful and I will refer back to this if I have future issues
I'm pretty confident it wasn't a speed issue.

DBHoops
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by DBHoops » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:48 pm

I totally...By the way, Hi mate, it's Dunstan!

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Haha! Makes sense now. Internet anonymity gone.