Jack Robinson watch

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Jack Robinson watch

Post by Satch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:47 pm

222gers wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Some amateur footage shows Jack raising his arm and the Wolves player toppling over. It's inconclusive and unless they find another clip it seems unlikely the authorities could take action. That said, we are QPR and they seem to have it in for us. The aforesaid Wolves player had gone in studs up on Smithies hence the reaction from Jack.
Who does?

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Everybody !

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 pm

You may (or may not) jest but there seems to be a prevailing notion that we're hugely unlucky as a club, which just isn't the case. Although as fans we clearly are!

Crabsandwich
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by Crabsandwich » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Just going back to this as it annoyed me...
ANDREW1302 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 pm
TF does not own the club he just has a share.

Now go to FFP. As i have said before the ground is owned in a separate company and is valued by Savills for £40m for resi. If a fine is levied of around £40m firstly legally can the investors pay it not the club and secondly why would they? They could make £40m by folding the club and get some money back.
He's never 'owned' the club outright, but he currently holds 41% according to the latest filing https://tinyurl.com/yauaf7tz
Ruben's firm owns 51%

You've spouted this tripe about the ground before... do you have any evidence that it is owned by a separate company? The last set of accounts reported a loan to QPR Holdings from Barclays secured against the ground https://tinyurl.com/y8osen2k
You're unlikely to be able to secure borrowing against an asset that you don't own. Savills can value it at £7tn if they like, that sum is only realisable if the council lift the covenant on the stadium, which is only likely if the club has secured an alternative home.

This doomsday scenario of Fernandes and his investors folding the club to pay the FFP fine is absolute garbage,

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:04 am

Crabsandwich wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 pm
He's never 'owned' the club outright, but he currently holds 41% according to the latest filing https://tinyurl.com/yauaf7tz
Ruben's firm owns 51%
Interesting, this is the first time that Tony has not had a controlling interest in QPR. The last restructuring in 2016 had Tony 55%, Rubin 33% and the Mittals 11%. This was reported in the media and on the club website.

If another significant movement of shares has happened since then why hasn't it been reported? Surely full discloure is required especially if there is a new controlling interest.

Crabsandwich
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by Crabsandwich » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 am

I think that their only obligation is to report it at Companies House... those links above don't seem to be working, this one takes you to all of the company's recent filings. the first one to show that breakdown in shareholding is the Confirmation Statement dated 19/5/17.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am

Crabsandwich wrote:

This doomsday scenario of Fernandes and his investors folding the club to pay the FFP fine is absolute garbage,
Surely if the club folded there would be no FFP fine to pay

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

QPR_John wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am
Crabsandwich wrote:

Surely if the club folded there would be no FFP fine to pay
I accuse you of.........logic ! :wink:

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

The FA charge against Jack Robinson has been dropped...

Good news!
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:59 pm

SM wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Good news!
Was there any doubt. They would have opened a massive can of worms punishing a player based on a biased fans video. But then again we are talking about the FA

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:02 pm

QPR_John wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:59 pm
SM wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Good news!
Was there any doubt. They would have opened a massive can of worms punishing a player based on a biased fans video. But then again we are talking about the FA
I'm glad we've never been embroiled in a controversial incident, based on something reported by a fan.

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by ANDREW1302 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Crabsandwich the ground is owned in an SPV the directors of which are the same as those that own the football club. There is a Barclays loan against the ground as that is the only decent collateral that could be provided so it was used. If the club goes bust it does not effect the ownership of the ground which is help as a separate , unconnected asset.

When FFP comes up the shareholders will all have too agree to chip in. If one refuses then the others will have to buy him out or fold the club. I can tell you for sure the Mittals will not put money in. So you say it is garbage , based on what? Why , if FFP goes wrong,why would they pay? The club is still losing money, is going nowhere and is worth potentially less than the fine. Plus they have the ground as an asset which will still net them money.They have an excuse of it is the FL's fault so you tell me why you say it is garbage.

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by ANDREW1302 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm

oh and sorry my evidence is i was involved in the separation of the two assets so i know it to be true!

They won't fold the club to pay the fine. They will simply not pay it , the FL will take out a court order [ like you have seen HMRC do]. Nothing will be paid , the club will just fold as there are not sufficient assets to cover the cost. Administrators will be appointed to strip what is there.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:56 pm

ANDREW1302 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm
oh and sorry my evidence is i was involved in the separation of the two assets so i know it to be true!

They won't fold the club to pay the fine. They will simply not pay it , the FL will take out a court order [ like you have seen HMRC do]. Nothing will be paid , the club will just fold as there are not sufficient assets to cover the cost. Administrators will be appointed to strip what is there.
Has the FL the same legal power as HMRC?

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm

ANDREW1302 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm

You make extremely serious statements. Are you saying you know this will happen as a matter of fact or conjecture? If the former you really should substantiate your statements.