IJM's Pesky Prediction

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: ZENITH R, Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

IJM's Pesky Prediction

Post by IJM » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 pm

I've titled this new subject as above as I recently saw a post relating to 'IJM's pesky prediction' - which made me smile.

Anyway after difficult December/Christmas/New Year and today's fixture(s), the end of season prediction continues to show a consistency as follows :

P46 W15 D12 L19 F53 A62 Pts 57 - giving a 16th place position.

This has been my stance since early August and as the season progresses (although I have had doubts along the way), my prediction based on last seasons fixtures v this seasons shows remarkable similarity.

I was surprised (pleasantly) with our 2-1 victory over Cardiff recently, which matched last seasons result and our victory today gained the two points we lost when we only drew with Bristol City at home compared with our victory against them last season at LR.

I decided to go to Burton today which was only my second away match this season, the last one being the 0-4 mauling at Forest, and I came away a happy bunny especially as my two usual travelling companions thought I was nuts !

Anyway so far so good, keep the faith.

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: IJM's Pesky Prediction

Post by Stans left foot » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:22 am

mmmm, I think I need some serious medication...

when we win, all is well with the club, it's turned the corner, good things happening, right people in place, youth coming through

yesterday, when I saw the team I thought Holloway had lost his conkers....then we go and win :D

when we lose, the whole set up's shite, he's useless and the clubs doomed.

when your predicting, can you tell us IJM if your doing it during an upswing, or a downswing....... :wink:
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).

SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by SheepRanger » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am

With 19 games to play I think 6 wins, 6 draws and 7 defeats is likely which will put us on 57 points.

If we can finish 12th in the table and hit 60 points it should regarded as a successful season

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by IJM » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Stans left foot wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:22 am
mmmm, I think I need some serious medication...

when we win, all is well with the club, it's turned the corner, good things happening, right people in place, youth coming through

yesterday, when I saw the team I thought Holloway had lost his conkers....then we go and win :D

when we lose, the whole set up's shite, he's useless and the clubs doomed.

when your predicting, can you tell us IJM if your doing it during an upswing, or a downswing....... :wink:
Hi Stan, it's on ongoing swing throughout the season which I do on a game by game basis but only update on dotorg every 4 or 5 games or so.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:38 pm

SheepRanger wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am
With 19 games to play I think 6 wins, 6 draws and 7 defeats is likely which will put us on 57 points.

If we can finish 12th in the table and hit 60 points it should regarded as a successful season
That sounds about right to me Sheepy. Much nicer atmosphere on here too... which is nice 8)