Just got back ...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

T-Block
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Just got back ...

Post by T-Block » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Grow up or pribbling idle-headed giglet off.'He 's shit' is the sort of criticism that is so helpful......Yes i understand that you do not rate him.Leave it at that.
Remember he is learning.he is trying to listen and learn and become a better striker.He scored yesterday.Well done Conor.
Clearly he will have further bad games and good games-getting better is a series of a few steps forwards and a few back But I for one hope that he is improving and he scores a few goals to shut up the doubters.

He is shit

Yeh so are you La La

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Tongue in cheek Tblock, read my serious comments regarding him in the thread.

Now run along and get a sense of humour.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 pm

I'd just about given up on Conor then he pops up with a goal and by all accounts a good all round performance. He has a heart like a horse and I hope this is not a false dawn but the start of something better. Sometimes he shows good touches like the way he brings down a high pass on his instep and swerves round a defender. We'll see....

Bear-Grills
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Bear-Grills » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:08 am

222gers wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 pm
I'd just about given up on Conor then he pops up with a goal and by all accounts a good all round performance. He has a heart like a horse and I hope this is not a false dawn but the start of something better. Sometimes he shows good touches like the way he brings down a high pass on his instep and swerves round a defender. We'll see....
He gives it everything he has and you can't ask for more from any player - I just seriously doubt that he has the talent at this level, but that isn't his fault. As long as he keeps trying -when picked- I'll never slag him off (maybe under my breath...)
If drink isn't the answer, you were asked the wrong question

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:36 am

ZENITH R wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:22 pm
My MOTM would be Washington - he ran all afternoon, scored, and hit a post with a shot that then spun out crossed the goal; before going for a goal kick. I still think out tactics don't bring out the best in DC, and if we played to his strengths he would score more regularly.
Thanks for that ZENITH. I was helping my dad move so couldn’t get to Burton, but it sounded like a great day.
Interesting comments on Washington. Personally speaking, I still don’t think he’s up to it.

If ever there was a confidence player it’s him. Some of his ball control and touches are genuinely top quality. You can see there’s something there... But those little flashes come and go so quickly, you just never know what you’re going to get.

He’s shown a great attitude to come back in and play so well though, so hats off to him. I hope he can put a run together - but I have my doubts.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Bear-Grills wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:08 am
222gers wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 pm
He gives it everything he has and you can't ask for more from any player - I just seriously doubt that he has the talent at this level, but that isn't his fault. As long as he keeps trying -when picked- I'll never slag him off (maybe under my breath...)
Is the correct answer BG 8)