Two more gone

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Two more gone

Post by Satch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am

dm wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm
I'm not surprised they've departed. They were both given a chance but weren't able to establish themselves at senoir level with us. I hope they can find clubs elsewhere.
They really weren't. That said, there might have been enough seen in training to make minds up. In the small amount of RGC i saw he looked like he was a few seconds behind everyone else. We've struggled for goals and he's not got a look in, Petrasso seems to nowhere near the team so it probably makes sense.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 am

Satch wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am
dm wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm
I'm not surprised they've departed. They were both given a chance but weren't able to establish themselves at senoir level with us. I hope they can find clubs elsewhere.
They really weren't. That said, there might have been enough seen in training to make minds up. In the small amount of RGC i saw he looked like he was a few seconds behind everyone else. We've struggled for goals and he's not got a look in, Petrasso seems to nowhere near the team so it probably makes sense.
Don't you think all the U23 games, 6 and 13 games at senior level and loans out were enough of a chance? That's a lot more than many young players get at this level.

stainesranger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by stainesranger » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:11 pm

I remember petrasso looking ok when he played. Quite tidy on the ball but a bit small and the game just passed him by. Had a decent game on the right wing away at Barnsley on the last game of the season a couple of seasons ago. Possibly worthwhile as back up if we didn’t have anyone better. More about him than RGC, but was never going to be brilliant for us. Can’t say I’m overly fussed about them leaving.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Peripheral players who won't be missed. Get rid of some more in the same boat.