Chair

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Chair

Post by old pauline » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

What do people think ?

I quite like him. But I think its going to be difficult for him to cement a place. If only because there is a limit to how many small players you can have in a team as you need at least 4 or 5 6ft+ players to be able to head the ball at corners etc.

I really admire the way Chair has broken into the first team at a mere 5 ft 3 ins in height. Did you know that he is the joint smallest player in the Football League with a player at Walsall ?

There’s not doubt that he is technically very gifted but I think his place ultimately might be a little higher up the pitch as I think he will get bossed out in midfield

Thoughts ?
Come on you Sooopa ........

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Chair

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 pm

I think he'd be taller under a different manager. Holloway's clearly holding him down.

Joking aside, I hadn't realised he was that small. Oztumer at Walsall seems to more than hold his own in what is if anything an even more physical division, so his height shouldn't neccesarily work against him.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:37 pm

I thought he was short but not that short, must make Petrasso look tall. He's looked good in friendlies but not quite ready for this level yet and maybe a victim of not having an obvious position yet.

I do agree that overall we're a pretty short team.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Looked very good against Northampton & hasn’t done a lot wrong since although hasn’t stood out.
He is very small and will be able turn a defender on sixpence but the urgency desire & Xfactor will have to be there aswell for him to progress.
Comparing him to Smyth, Smyth just shows that extra gear & fight which is very noticeable.

As for Oztumer at Walsall being that bit older & sporting a dark beard usually it makes him look that much shorter, Chair being young and baby faced it doesn’t look quite as noticeable but Oztumer it’s quite fascinating seeing him on a pitch.

But hey if your good enough your tall enough.