Well at least

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

dbak
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Well at least

Post by dbak » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:16 pm

We won’t have a free weekend on 27th as we will be away at Bristol City Today once again proved to me we are going absolutely nowhere under the current regime. Anyone who believes he will ever get us up into the top 6 or promotion I’m afraid it ain’t gonna happen and he needs removal

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Well at least

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:26 pm

So Top 6 or Promtion is your expectation at present then?

Britt Assombalonga a current championship striker cost more than our entire starting XI.

A bit of perspective wouldn’t go a miss.

dbak
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by dbak » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:45 pm

No my expectation is we will scrape away from relegation under this manager if we keep him we will go nowhere ever

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Avoiding relegation was the prerogative this season I thought that was the expectation from most on here.

As for moving forward I’d say yes the manager is incapable but also 75% of the squad aren’t good enough.

We are short of quality in most departments only a lot of £££ will change that as the likes of Wolves Villa & Derby are proving.

dbak
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by dbak » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:54 pm

I think the squad are better than what we seeing we need a tactician and someone who can actually get the best out of them. We do not have that. He may love the badge the club and everything about the club but sadly he needs to do the right thing and go

Hoop'83
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Hoop'83 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:05 am

Agreed we have a decent squad, woefully short up front though. That’s what makes the difference in this league.
@kischmusic

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:15 am

What do you define as decent?

We have around 5 top half outfield players & the best keeper in the division.

The rest are either potential on the decline or just not good enough full stop.

We should imo be mid table based on the fact we spent little to nothing money this season & don’t have a goal scorer.

Mid table is currently 36 points we are on 30 points, not far off what I expected no matter who the manager is.

I’m sick of Ollie I would be a little relieved if he went but considering what else we could end up with in charge I think we should stick & then review it the minute the final whistle goes in May.