Team vs MK Dons

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Team vs MK Dons

Post by Andy_N19 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:54 pm

beaglebum wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:48 pm
Holloway turned us around after Vauxhall motors
I'm just relieved that we weren't playing Vauxhall Motors, might have been worse.
Staff Benda Bilili

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Eze Showed glimpses in his cameo, but to be that chilled on and off the ball is a slight concern for me, unless your shit hot & score each week then it won’t take long for coaches & fans to get the hump, he was benched towards the end of his Wycombe spell which did raise an eyebrow from me. But hey need to see him more consistently & hes only 19.

Smyth will go all the way, tenacious wins the ball when he has no right, attracts fouls and causes problems for defenders, heart of a lion & although green the more he plays & finds his way around a pitch the better he’ll get, liking this lad big time.

Hall looked like he’s put a bit timber on over Xmas but showed his quality at times.

Ref complete joke! MK Dons win the award for most time wasted in a professional football match, hats off to them training ground this week must have spent 1 day on football & 4 days on time wasting! Slags hope they go down!

Chair ineffective bit disappointed thought he might have ripped it up today given the chance.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:56 am

qpray wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Crabsandwich wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 pm
Systemsguy wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:12 pm
Damien, Andy_19, qprray....

QPR defeat = Theme tune = Hello darkness my old friend....
Indeed, the 4.48 'just back from the internet' circle jerk of despair, regular as clockwork, boring as hell.
no, let’s all have a jolly nice dance and pretend nothing has happened. Do you sniff glue or something? Just what the hell is wrong with you if you can’t see reaults like this rightfully upsets people?
Don't waste your breath on them. They are just self-righteous pricks who take their frustration with QPR out on fellow supporters. Funnily enough you never notice them much on here when we win. Work that one out :?

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:01 am

beaglebum wrote:
Although without doubt this must be one of the most disappointing results so far this season (based on the opposition), it's hard to fault Holloway as this team should've been good enough to win regardless of what tactics we played.

Seems to be from the reports and from those at the match that we deserved to win but was just one of those days. And chances are if we had a decent striker we'd have won comfortably. The sad truth is that we have no decent strikers at the club at the moment and many want Sylla and Washington to follow Ngbakto out of the door which if they both go without a replacement will well and truly f**k us up as you can't win anything with kids. And it seems we have no money to spend. Unlike previous years I've not heard anyone at the club mention once about signing new players, so has Ollie been told no one is coming in and you have to work with the kids????

Holloway turned us around after Vauxhall motors which was our darkest moment and we need him to do so again. I have faith in him to do it again but the players must look at themselves as they are the ones letting themselves down.

U R'sssss
:like

Albert Steptoe
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Albert Steptoe » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:26 am

beaglebum wrote:
Although without doubt this must be one of the most disappointing results so far this season (based on the opposition), it's hard to fault Holloway as this team should've been good enough to win regardless of what tactics we played.

Seems to be from the reports and from those at the match that we deserved to win but was just one of those days. And chances are if we had a decent striker we'd have won comfortably. The sad truth is that we have no decent strikers at the club at the moment and many want Sylla and Washington to follow Ngbakto out of the door which if they both go without a replacement will well and truly f**k us up as you can't win anything with kids. And it seems we have no money to spend. Unlike previous years I've not heard anyone at the club mention once about signing new players, so has Ollie been told no one is coming in and you have to work with the kids????

Holloway turned us around after Vauxhall motors which was our darkest moment and we need him to do so again. I have faith in him to do it again but the players must look at themselves as they are the ones letting themselves down.
Holloway certainly isn't the man to work with the kids as he's hardly known for youth development or his coaching acumen. On that note, where on earth was Manning yesterday?

We most certainly did not deserve to win yesterday. We failed to score at home to a struggling League One side and our only tactic was to hit long balls or send long throw-ins in the direction of our immobile striker.

Holloway is a poor manager, as evidenced by his recent record at Millwall and in his 60 games back with us. If we have such low expectations then we really should just give up and accept our inevitable decline.

Crabsandwich
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by Crabsandwich » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Damien wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:56 am
qpray wrote:
Crabsandwich wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 pm

Indeed, the 4.48 'just back from the internet' circle jerk of despair, regular as clockwork, boring as hell.
no, let’s all have a jolly nice dance and pretend nothing has happened. Do you sniff glue or something? Just what the hell is wrong with you if you can’t see reaults like this rightfully upsets people?
Don't waste your breath on them. They are just self-righteous pricks who take their frustration with QPR out on fellow supporters. Funnily enough you never notice them much on here when we win. Work that one out :?
Oh please do one you dopey tart, defending the likes of qpray who has literally never posted after a good result. I don't knee jerk after wins or defeats because, like most on here, I'm reasonably well balanced. Calling out the doom merchants is fun because you're all so bleeding thick, and few of you seem to get to many games, basing your insight on the best part of sod all. The circle jerk of doom sticking together, I guess they would really...

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Crabsandwich wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:00 pm
Damien wrote:
qpray wrote:

Oh please do one you dopey tart, defending the likes of qpray who has literally never posted after a good result. I don't knee jerk after wins or defeats because, like most on here, I'm reasonably well balanced. Calling out the doom merchants is fun because you're all so bleeding thick, and few of you seem to get to many games, basing your insight on the best part of sod all. The circle jerk of doom sticking together, I guess they would really...
You certainly are well balanced - you have a chip on both shoulders. I was lucky enough to be at the Wolves match and was full of praise and pride for the team, but you and a couple of others only pick up on the games where I may not so fulsome in my praise. It suits your agenda to ignore the former and concentrate on the latter. Just because some of the us can't attend every match, doesn't mean we can't have an opinion(whether you like it or not is your perogative). I'd welcome a few more opinions from you, as I enjoy everyone's take on all things QPR. Maybe you should look up the definition of a MB. You're right about one thing though - I won't waste my time defending anyone on here anymore.

Bear-Grills
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Bear-Grills » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Damien wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 pm
Crabsandwich wrote:
Damien wrote:
You certainly are well balanced - you have a chip on both shoulders. I was lucky enough to be at the Wolves match and was full of praise and pride for the team, but you and a couple of others only pick up on the games where I may not so fulsome in my praise. It suits your agenda to ignore the former and concentrate on the latter. Just because some of the us can't attend every match, doesn't mean we can't have an opinion(whether you like it or not is your perogative). I'd welcome a few more opinions from you, as I enjoy everyone's take on all things QPR. Maybe you should look up the definition of a MB. You're right about one thing though - I won't waste my time defending anyone on here anymore.
Damien my old mate, I think you are defending the wrong person on this occasion - him, steptoe and one or two others are really little more than doom merchants
If drink isn't the answer, you were asked the wrong question

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

Bear-Grills wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:16 pm
Damien wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 pm
Crabsandwich wrote:

Damien my old mate, I think you are defending the wrong person on this occasion - him, steptoe and one or two others are really little more than doom merchants
Don't worry BG... I won't be anymore.It's my natural inclination to stand up to bullies and rudeness :wink:

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:27 pm

beaglebum wrote:

U R'sssss
I don't think the players are letting us down for the most part. I see a lot of players out there who are putting a real shift in and generally exceeding expectations. Unfortunately, they aren't being played to their strengths (Cousins and Bidwell as prime examples) or aren't getting the chance to build some form.

I don't think anyone is expecting miracles and i wouldn't expect Holloway to take this team to the playoffs but if anything we are regressing.