Brum.....

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Brum.....

Post by Stans left foot » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 am

Be a brave man that bothers to go to St Andrews on Saturday methinks

They're on the crest of a slump as are we, however.....

arguably we're looking up after having been exactly where Birmingham are now ( owners/squad/manager ) and now I can see why other clubs dislike / liked us.

The pot-less attitude toward expenditure, the non footballing logic of sacking a good manager and investing in a "popular" favorite" - and then the repeat circle just to give it another go just to make sure your theory's naff and then the downward spiral into the abyss - yes, you Brummies, we've all been there.

And now they're left with exactly what we've had, a shell of a club that can look back on better times.

The only difference is they have that complete, 3rd person singular tosser Cotterill who clearly warrants the demise of him/his club more than most. I've never liked Birmingham ( as is obvious ) since the Trevor Hockey / Francis days and see absolutely no reason to change.

Lets hope we can get our first away win in 5 years....... :roll:

Come on Ollie, for Gods sake we're better than the dross we've been hauling out these last 2-3 months, being an old cynic I'd say the rot set in when he decided to play a weakened team against Brentford in the Cup.....but that's just me, we're better than that, go out and prove it.
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Brum.....

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 am

Stans left foot wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 am
Be a brave man that bothers to go to St Andrews on Saturday methinks

They're on the crest of a slump as are we, however.....

arguably we're looking up after having been exactly where Birmingham are now ( owners/squad/manager ) and now I can see why other clubs dislike / liked us.

The pot-less attitude toward expenditure, the non footballing logic of sacking a good manager and investing in a "popular" favorite" - and then the repeat circle just to give it another go just to make sure your theory's naff and then the downward spiral into the abyss - yes, you Brummies, we've all been there.

And now they're left with exactly what we've had, a shell of a club that can look back on better times.

The only difference is they have that complete, 3rd person singular tosser Cotterill who clearly warrants the demise of him/his club more than most. I've never liked Birmingham ( as is obvious ) since the Trevor Hockey / Francis days and see absolutely no reason to change.

Lets hope we can get our first away win in 5 years....... :roll:

Come on Ollie, for Gods sake we're better than the dross we've been hauling out these last 2-3 months, being an old cynic I'd say the rot set in when he decided to play a weakened team against Brentford in the Cup.....but that's just me, we're better than that, go out and prove it.
If we do lose the game we could be 3pts & 1 place above the drop zone.

Then it will start to feel real.

stainrod's elbow
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Brum.....

Post by stainrod's elbow » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but our last away win back in February came, did at not, at . . . Birmingham. Where we did this to them, with Sylla, Washington and Smith all getting among the goals, and could have scored six.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6_yqCcSe0g

After the game, IH said: 'We had some bad results which knocked our confidence but obviously I hope that we can build on this win.' Sounds familiar? ('Plus ca change' and/or we've made little or no progress since then with pretty much the same squad - you decide.)

Could (good) footballing karma be that pleasingly circular this time out? Either way, I think you've got your inspirational pre-match video right there, Mr Ian.
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star