TW Tweets

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

TW Tweets

Post by ANDREW1302 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:35 pm

We all must support IH . He is really leading the team in the right direction. Look all you QPR haters i know what i am doing. I have blown £200m and have a fine of £40m coming my way and since i have taken over we have gone from a Premier League club to struggling to stay in the Championship.When i say that all my investors will lash out another £40m for a side more likely to end up in League 1 than the Premiership you can believe me . I really must be one of the worst Chairman ever but if i give it a soundbite you all believe i am great and that it is me who is taking the club forward . What a shame i could not get West Ham when i wanted . Might of saved QPR .Maybe i am confused and it is me who is the QPR hater . What other excuse have i got?

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: TW Tweets

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:40 pm

He's human Andrew, he's not the first to cock the running of a football club up!

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:59 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:40 pm
He's human Andrew, he's not the first to cock the running of a football club up!
He has taken it to new heights mind you. His heart is in the right place I believe, but he has been taken for a ride by some of the most venal gobshites in football I have ever seen(not current ones bar a few who are taking the piss). We are going to have to suck it up though, as no-one unless they are as naive as TF will be queuing up to take his place. This or the League below is our future in the short-term - maybe longer than we'd all like.

Bear-Grills
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Bear-Grills » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:13 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:40 pm
aniclap
If drink isn't the answer, you were asked the wrong question

AMERSHAM HOOP
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by AMERSHAM HOOP » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 pm

aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap aniclap
Then.....Now.....Always.......WE ARE QPR!!!