QPR v Leeds Match Thread

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: QPR v Leeds Match Thread

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:30 pm

League1 would be dire, we really do need to stay in this division, please Santa I've been a good boy this year.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:30 pm
League1 would be dire, we really do need to stay in this division, please Santa I've been a good boy this year.
I think there are 3 worse teams than us in this division this season.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:06 pm
beaglebum wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:18 pm
Ok we all knew the front line was weak, but so did Olly who tried to get someone in all summer. But in all fairness, the side have been badly hit by our defensive injury crisis and it is a crisis. Our slump in form/results has happened ever since Nedum got injured and the subsequent other injuries. So it's unfair to call for his head until such time as we get a near full strength team back. And I'm sure he can turn it around.

Changing the manager mid season NEVER WORKS FOR QPR. Why don't we all just try and get behind the team and try and help them get the pts they need to survive without us all bickering again, as we always do when the current team/management aren't getting the right results?
The lone voice talking any semblance of sense here. Can't the chief mod give him some kind of award?

The lot of you really come over as spoilt, impatient and entitled children of your time. A stack of injuries, a depressing run (albeit not turned over in any of those games), and all the toys come out of the pram. Pitiful, it really is.

We need to improve, of course, and I do feel concerned about the possible limitations of this squad. But we could just as easily finish in the top half as the bottom in this division, especially if we can finally nab a striker in January who knows where the net is, even on loan. In the meantime, think about what the word 'supporter' actually means. If that's too difficult, go away and 'support' Brentford.
I don't see anyone voicing an opinion(and that's all it is whether you agree or not) saying "go and support Brentford'. That kind of remark is more "pitiful" in my book. And for the record... I don't want another managerial merry-go-round... at least not until we see how this one pans out.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 pm

4 shots on target in 3hrs of football, is that even possible.

n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by n22hoop » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:06 pm
beaglebum wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:18 pm
Ok we all knew the front line was weak, but so did Olly who tried to get someone in all summer. But in all fairness, the side have been badly hit by our defensive injury crisis and it is a crisis. Our slump in form/results has happened ever since Nedum got injured and the subsequent other injuries. So it's unfair to call for his head until such time as we get a near full strength team back. And I'm sure he can turn it around.

Changing the manager mid season NEVER WORKS FOR QPR. Why don't we all just try and get behind the team and try and help them get the pts they need to survive without us all bickering again, as we always do when the current team/management aren't getting the right results?
The lone voice talking any semblance of sense here. Can't the chief mod give him some kind of award?

The lot of you really come over as spoilt, impatient and entitled children of your time. A stack of injuries, a depressing run (albeit not turned over in any of those games), and all the toys come out of the pram. Pitiful, it really is.

We need to improve, of course, and I do feel concerned about the possible limitations of this squad. But we could just as easily finish in the top half as the bottom in this division, especially if we can finally nab a striker in January who knows where the net is, even on loan. In the meantime, think about what the word 'supporter' actually means. If that's too difficult, go away and 'support' Brentford.
I don't see anyone voicing an opinion(and that's all it is whether you agree or not) saying "go and support Brentford'. That kind of remark is more "pitiful" in my book. And for the record... I don't want another managerial merry-go-round... at least not until we see how this one pans out.
And how is this one panning out?
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa