Return to Sender

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Return to Sender

Post by Rbee » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Kazenga LuaLua has returned to Brighton after QPR loan deal is mutually ended.

The winger made just eight appearances for QPR since returning to the club, with his cameo against Brentford being his first appearance since the end of September.

Get West London Sport

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Return to Sender

Post by 222gers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

That's a few bob saved.

stainrod's elbow
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:21 pm

A real damp squib of a loan! Did very little for us, then his dad dies, and it seems to be game over. Doubly frustrating, as, when on song, he's just the kind of tricky winger with a lick of speed we desperately need. (Well, one of the things we desperately need anyway.)
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Tbh, i think injuries have taken there toll on him, i didn't think he ever looked up to much for us. Obviously losing his father is very sad for him.

I'd be curious to know on what grounds it was ended. But i'm glad we've saved a few quid and got a periphery player out of the way.

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:43 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:21 pm
Doubly frustrating, as, when on song, he's just the kind of tricky winger with a lick of speed we desperately need. (Well, one of the things we desperately need anyway.)
This.

He's obviously not done anything for us, but there is potential there. I think he's one of those players that needs a regular run of games - he's not much use being used sporadically off the bench.

I don't think him being late for training endeared him to the management/coaching team either.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

White Duck
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by White Duck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 pm

It's a shame he did so little for us: his short cameo against Brentford pretty much summed this up. Should've achieved a lot more IMO.
Lex Talionis........

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stans left foot » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Indeedy, quite why he came on against Brentford ( and did practically nothing ) when arguably, we should have been seeing Wheeler instead.

Just couldn't see the logic of him playing while keeping one of our own out the side, different if he was making things happen, but he simply wasn't.

Mind you, can see him doing a Hoilett and coming back to bite us in the bum..... :roll:
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).

Nick_Hammersmith
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Nick_Hammersmith » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:27 am

Stans left foot wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 pm
Indeedy, quite why he came on against Brentford ( and did practically nothing ) when arguably, we should have been seeing Wheeler instead.

Just couldn't see the logic of him playing while keeping one of our own out the side, different if he was making things happen, but he simply wasn't.

Mind you, can see him doing a Hoilett and coming back to bite us in the bum..... :roll:
Yep Olly doesn’t help himself sometimes! They let a legend like Clint Hill leave without a goodbye to the fans (I guess Grenfell was an apology for that) and give LuaLua a cameo swan song
At that point in the game he could have chucked one of our kids on, as it turned out we stole a point, but I wouldn’t say it was thanks to Kazenga