December fixtures..

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6092
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

December fixtures..

Post by westlondonlalala » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Saturday 2nd December
Preston (a)
15:00

Saturday 9th December
Leeds (h)
15:00

Saturday 16th December
Birmingham (a)
15:00

Saturday 23rd December
Bristol City (h)
15:00

Tuesday 26th December
Ipswich (a)
15:00

Friday 29th December
Millwall (a)
19:45

Can you hand on heart say you can see us beating any of that lot, I reckon we will do well to get 5 points in December & that is being optimistic.

IJM
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Northamptonshire

Re: December fixtures..

Post by IJM » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm
Saturday 2nd December
Preston (a)
15:00

Saturday 9th December
Leeds (h)
15:00

Saturday 16th December
Birmingham (a)
15:00

Saturday 23rd December
Bristol City (h)
15:00

Tuesday 26th December
Ipswich (a)
15:00

Friday 29th December
Millwall (a)
19:45

Can you hand on heart say you can see us beating any of that lot, I reckon we will do well to get 5 points in December & that is being optimistic.
yes Lala :

Preston - 1 point
Leeds - 3 points
Birmingham - 3 points
Bristol City - 1 point
Ipswich - 0 points
Millwall - 1 point

Be positive !!

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5081
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: December fixtures..

Post by BiscuitRanger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:13 am

IJM wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm
Saturday 2nd December
Preston (a)
15:00

Saturday 9th December
Leeds (h)
15:00

Saturday 16th December
Birmingham (a)
15:00

Saturday 23rd December
Bristol City (h)
15:00

Tuesday 26th December
Ipswich (a)
15:00

Friday 29th December
Millwall (a)
19:45

Can you hand on heart say you can see us beating any of that lot, I reckon we will do well to get 5 points in December & that is being optimistic.
yes Lala :

Preston - 1 point
Leeds - 3 points
Birmingham - 3 points
Bristol City - 1 point
Ipswich - 0 points
Millwall - 1 point

Be positive !!
Glass 1/2 full or half empty positive? Or are you predicting minus points?

IJM
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Northamptonshire

Re: December fixtures..

Post by IJM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:35 am

According to my season long prediction, we are still on course for 58 points (!), although that could change come the end of December !

User avatar
westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6092
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: December fixtures..

Post by westlondonlalala » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 am

We've taken 15 points from our last 15 games..

So my estimate of 5pts from our next 6 games is not far off based on our last 15 results.

User avatar
222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 3743
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: December fixtures..

Post by 222gers » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

A crucial month. If we can maintain our current placing or even a bit better during December, we could be set fair with players returning from injury and loans. Chins up !

IJM
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Northamptonshire

Re: December fixtures..

Post by IJM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:23 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 am
We've taken 15 points from our last 15 games..

So my estimate of 5pts from our next 6 games is not far off based on our last 15 results.
......but I'm an optimist, or just an 'old' fool, time will tell !

User avatar
Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 4053
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:03 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: December fixtures..

Post by Giorgio » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:16 am

westlondonlalala wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 am
We've taken 15 points from our last 15 games..

So my estimate of 5pts from our next 6 games is not far off based on our last 15 results.
...show the same spirit and determination of the last 2 minutes vs Brentford and we can get a lot more.....
I would like to see the same hunger for goal .... :twisted: :twisted:

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 9863
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: December fixtures..

Post by Damien » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 pm

If you have to be very optimistic to think we can beat anyone at the moment - especially away. Don't know what's happened to the team I watched against Wolves - but something is deeply wrong.

User avatar
222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 3743
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: December fixtures..

Post by 222gers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 pm
If you have to be very optimistic to think we can beat anyone at the moment - especially away. Don't know what's happened to the team I watched against Wolves - but something is deeply wrong.
We have a very good 'keeper and a handful of good outfielders and that's about it. However, if a few of the others raise their game we can pick up points. Ned and Perch will hopefully be back in action around Xmas so we can but hope and pray.

User avatar
Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:37 pm

Re: December fixtures..

Post by Mr Beef » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:56 am

222gers wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Damien wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 pm
If you have to be very optimistic to think we can beat anyone at the moment - especially away. Don't know what's happened to the team I watched against Wolves - but something is deeply wrong.
We have a very good 'keeper and a handful of good outfielders and that's about it. However, if a few of the others raise their game we can pick up points. Ned and Perch will hopefully be back in action around Xmas so we can but hope and pray.
Yep, that's about it, and better teams than ours would struggle with as many defenders out. With the players we have our league position seems about right.

User avatar
SheepRanger
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: Swine Down

Re: December fixtures..

Post by SheepRanger » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Mr Beef wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:56 am
222gers wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Damien wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 pm
If you have to be very optimistic to think we can beat anyone at the moment - especially away. Don't know what's happened to the team I watched against Wolves - but something is deeply wrong.
We have a very good 'keeper and a handful of good outfielders and that's about it. However, if a few of the others raise their game we can pick up points. Ned and Perch will hopefully be back in action around Xmas so we can but hope and pray.
Yep, that's about it, and better teams than ours would struggle with as many defenders out. With the players we have our league position seems about right.
Do you think Baptista and Robinson are inferior defenders?

arrystottle
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:05 am

Re: December fixtures..

Post by arrystottle » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Think we will start 2018 fourth from bottom , whether we move up or down from there is any ones guess , but have a horrible feeling that we may be praying to hold that spot as the season winds down.

LanCat
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 1029
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: The end of the rainbow

Re: December fixtures..

Post by LanCat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:26 am

222gers wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Damien wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 pm
If you have to be very optimistic to think we can beat anyone at the moment - especially away. Don't know what's happened to the team I watched against Wolves - but something is deeply wrong.
We have a very good 'keeper and a handful of good outfielders and that's about it. However, if a few of the others raise their game we can pick up points. Ned and Perch will hopefully be back in action around Xmas so we can but hope and pray.
This. We have a top half of the table keeper, a bottom half defence, a top half midfield and a bottom half attack.

User avatar
n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:09 am
Location: bounds green

Re: December fixtures..

Post by n22hoop » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 am

LanCat wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:26 am
222gers wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Damien wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 pm
If you have to be very optimistic to think we can beat anyone at the moment - especially away. Don't know what's happened to the team I watched against Wolves - but something is deeply wrong.
We have a very good 'keeper and a handful of good outfielders and that's about it. However, if a few of the others raise their game we can pick up points. Ned and Perch will hopefully be back in action around Xmas so we can but hope and pray.
This. We have a top half of the table keeper, a bottom half defence, a top half midfield and a bottom half attack.
Alas the team can only play in one half of the table and, with the current management, that's the bottom half.
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests