Ten points clear...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Ten points clear...

Post by Satch » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:31 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:45 am
See my previous post. Chief and Perch have been out for ages, while Hall, Furlong and Caulker have hardly played either. The rest of the squad is (as far as I know) at full strength. Though I don't massively rate Lynch, he'll admittedly be a miss, but calling it a crisis sounds to me like getting excuses in early.

As IH says, times like this is what your squad is for, and we have a large one by Championship standards. I expect us to make a decent fist of it tomorrow night in a game in which we badly need to win back some local self-respect. I hope we can.
It's still a massive injury problem and we keep having to chop and change. We're basically on our 3rd string, playing 3 fullbacks at CB. I think we've done reasonably well to be quite tough to beat, other than the last couple of games. Credit to the coaches and especially Robinson.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Satch wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:31 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:45 am
See my previous post. Chief and Perch have been out for ages, while Hall, Furlong and Caulker have hardly played either. The rest of the squad is (as far as I know) at full strength. Though I don't massively rate Lynch, he'll admittedly be a miss, but calling it a crisis sounds to me like getting excuses in early.

As IH says, times like this is what your squad is for, and we have a large one by Championship standards. I expect us to make a decent fist of it tomorrow night in a game in which we badly need to win back some local self-respect. I hope we can.
It's still a massive injury problem and we keep having to chop and change. We're basically on our 3rd string, playing 3 fullbacks at CB. I ¥think we've done reasonably well to be quite tough to beat, other than the last couple of games. Credit to the coaches and especially Robinson.
Makes a change I suppose from playing a CB at fullback which we seem to have been doing for years

old pauline
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm

It doesn't say a lot for our U.23 centre backs that they are never on the bench
Come on you Sooopa ........

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:59 pm

old pauline wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm
It doesn't say a lot for our U.23 centre backs that they are never on the bench
Agreed, for none of them to be in with a sniff is pretty damning.