Tactics

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Thetford ranger
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Tactics

Post by Thetford ranger » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:18 pm

I’ve recently read alot on here about Tactics just out of curiosity what would everyone like to see is play, personally I like the current formation of 3 5 2 when going forwards and 5 3 2 when defending
But I do love 4 5 1 and split to a 4 3 3 when going forwards

I would love to have everyone fit and play the Following

Smithies

Robinson
Ned
Hall
Furlong

Mass
Scowen/Manning

Ngbakoto
Freeman/Cousins
Wzowlek/Osayi-Samuel

Sylla/Smith

Alternative being bring Washington on with 25 mins to go and play through balls to use his speed

I’ve watched a lot of football this season I love that we press and Defend from the front but however I think I real issue we have is we try to be too nice at times we need to help that ball forward not play like a Sam Allardyce dude and lump it at every opportunity but just keep the ball on the deck and play forward make the opposing team worry about us rather than us think how they can hurt us just my opinion food for though

Also I know there is a user who will comment about spelling or use of grammar please can we just focus on what point has been put across rather than getting picky appreciated :D