Grant Hall

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Rod
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Grant Hall

Post by Rod » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 pm

We are missing him big time.There must be serious doubts as to whether his injuries are career limiting??

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Grant Hall

Post by westlondonlalala » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:48 pm

The quicker he's out the club the better, decent player but a crock & drain on resources!

Move him on & let him be somebody else's sicknote!

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:48 pm

It's a worry alright. Hall is a classy player who would probably have moved on to higher things. However, best not to talk in the past tense about him and hope he gets back to fitness. At least we have Perch and Ned back in light training. The danger, given our defensive woes, is that they may be brought back too soon before achieving full fitness.

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:19 am

westlondonlalala wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:48 pm
The quicker he's out the club the better, decent player but a crock & drain on resources!

Isn't there a Brentford messageboard you could be spreading this shit on?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:19 am
westlondonlalala wrote:

Shush.. I stated they're a well run club that do well in the transfer market.

obviuosly touched a nerve with you, I think it's clear you have the obssesion & jealousy issue with Brentford.

Anyway cheer up Esox get yourself out the house today & up the community centre help out with the special needs folk, a lot more on your level!

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:40 am

westlondonlalala wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 am
Esox Lucius wrote:
westlondonlalala wrote:

obviuosly touched a nerve with you, I think it's clear you have the obssesion & jealousy issue with Brentford.

Anyway cheer up Esox get yourself out the house today & up the community centre help out with the special needs folk, a lot more on your level!
What a tosser you are.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:49 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:40 am
westlondonlalala wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 am
Esox Lucius wrote:

What a tosser you are.
I'd love to write what you are but I'm working & don't want to get banned on here.

Anyway do sum good with your life other than rotting away in squalor abusing folke on here, brentford fc have got some great roles for people that want to work in the community & do something positive with there day!

arrystottle
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by arrystottle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:55 am

Well said Lala

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 am

You're a flipping moron and I would say it to your face too, if this gets me permanently banned off here then it is worth it just to let you know how despicable I find you. You haven't a flipping clue about who I am or what I do yet you think you can take the piss out of my life. Compared to what you have posted on here about what you do and what you have done in your life you are definitely inside the glasshouse throwing stones out. pribbling idle-headed giglet off back top your beloved Brentford and leave the QPR fans on here to support QPR.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:38 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 am
You're a flipping moron and I would say it to your face too, if this gets me permanently banned off here then it is worth it just to let you know how despicable I find you. You haven't a flipping clue about who I am or what I do yet you think you can take the piss out of my life. Compared to what you have posted on here about what you do and what you have done in your life you are definitely inside the glasshouse throwing stones out. pribbling idle-headed giglet off back top your beloved Brentford and leave the QPR fans on here to support QPR.
Bit of advice for you, you provoke a reaction out of me everytime on here, you wind me up about Brentford nonstop! Not once do I go out out of my way to attack you! Yet you enjoy starting on everyone on a daily basis, if someone comments that you disagree with, all we get from you is "GO SUPPORT CHELSEA OR LEAVE THIS BOARD YOUR NOT A QPR FAN BLAH BLAH BLAH"
It's draining dealing with you 24/7!

Anyway I'm the nicest down to earth fella you'll ever meet I'll help anyone, BUT if you make a point of attacking me on here then I'll give it to you all day long!

I coudnt give a f*ck about you or your life!
You keep going out of your way to attack me on here then you'll get it back, simple as that!

Oh and as for the face to face threat I'm in the r block Monday night I'm not the fighting type Esox but they're be plenty with me that fight for fun if your that desperate to throw your weight around.

Lee Gib
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by Lee Gib » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 am

erm..ye....getting back on topic

I think you're being a bit harsh on Hall there lala. We probably wont find a player that good for that price any time soon. He was arguably our best player for two seasons before getting injured. Yes I know he's going to be out for the season but we're a much better team with him in it and surely patience is the best option we have.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Lee Gib wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 am
erm..ye....getting back on topic

I think you're being a bit harsh on Hall there lala. We probably wont find a player that good for that price any time soon. He was arguably our best player for two seasons before getting injured. Yes I know he's going to be out for the season but we're a much better team with him in it and surely patience is the best option we have.
Patience.. he's a crock lee, very decent player & seems a good lad to have around but no good to us layed up all the time, if we get relegated the league won't reinstate us because poor old Hall was always injured.

we're not a charity case, get rid use the wage on someone more reliable.

wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor

Post by wrinklyhoop » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Noticed you never see davef and lala in the same room. FFS Esox just don’t bite!

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:33 pm

wrinklyhoop wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 pm
Noticed you never see davef and lala in the same room. FFS Esox just don’t bite!
Haha don't bite.. Jesus your as demented as he is!

He's the one that rarely comes on here for any other reason than to take an unprovoked swipe at someone.

He's the one that antagonises me everytime I post on here.

He's the one that takes any criticism of Qpr personally & comes straight on to attack someone for even daring to have an opinion.

Don't bite you say yeah that should be in the small print when joining this board, there is a deluded menace on here that struggles with anyone having an opinion - when he provokes you ...DONT BITE...!!!

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Davef is a dead parrot on here is he not?