Eze

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Spanish Ranger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Eze

Post by Spanish Ranger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:40 am

Danish Ranger wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:16 am
Back in W12 after a 5 goals and 22 games loan spell at Wycombe

Always thought that he would be better of staying at Wycombe until the end of the season, but according to the offish Olly is planning to play him
You have to think he is a likely starter for the FA Cup game. Let's hope he can keep up the form he has shown at WW.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 am

if he gets in ahead of Bright Wheeler Chair Goss etc then I'll be left confused.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:39 am

Danish Ranger wrote:

Always thought that he would be better of staying at Wycombe until the end of the season, but according to the offish Olly is planning to play him
That's an ok return and i appreciate he looks to have some class but does it suggest enough that he will likely hold down a first team place? If not then he would be far better served staying at WW until the end of the season.

n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by n22hoop » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 am

Satch wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:39 am
Danish Ranger wrote:

That's an ok return and i appreciate he looks to have some class but does it suggest enough that he will likely hold down a first team place? If not then he would be far better served staying at WW until the end of the season.
We've been crying out for a goalscorer. Whether he scores from the starting 11 or from the bench doesn't particularly bother me.
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:56 am

n22hoop wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 am
Satch wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:39 am
Danish Ranger wrote:

We've been crying out for a goalscorer. Whether he scores from the starting 11 or from the bench doesn't particularly bother me.
Agreed on that, but 5 in 22 isn't screaming goal scorer and he looks more like an attacking midfielder (A bit like Dele from the small amount i've seen) so if he isn't going to get regular playing time then why not leave him where he is. It feels a bit like Holloway bringing Furlong and Doughty back last year.