Latest Fans Forum - Questions

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Latest Fans Forum - Questions

Post by SM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Any questions for Thursday's fans forum?

Holloway, Ferdinand & Hoos will all be there...

Thanks.

SM
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: Latest Fans Forum - Questions

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 pm

The usual Saf; update on the legal appeal at Warren Farm, progress on obtaining a site for the new stadium. Will it be possible to spend money on players during the January window if we don't sell? Clarification of how any FFP fine will be underwritten, will it be over a period of years or all up front at the end of the legal proceedings.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm

As difficult as it must be for Holloway or Ferdinand to address the issue, I think an update on Caulker is in order - perhaps along the lines of "Are we to assume Caulker will not play again for QPR before leaving in the summer?"

Andy_N19
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:35 pm

What's happened to Bright Osayi-Samuel? Is he injured or is he another person who's fallen out with Ollie? (we need his pace!!)

Do we have at least an 18 month plan to create/score more goals and generally push the team on?
Staff Benda Bilili

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 pm

dm wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm
As difficult as it must be for Holloway or Ferdinand to address the issue, I think an update on Caulker is in order - perhaps along the lines of "Are we to assume Caulker will not play again for QPR before leaving in the summer?"
Why try and pin them down on it?

We know what the issues are, we know he has a contract until then. I'm more interested to know the prognosis on Hall and Shodipo and if the former's issues are down to the facilities as Holloway claimed. (I'd also like someone to ask Holloway if he thinks the way he discusses players and club business is appropriate).

Also be interested to know if we will need to sell before we buy in January (i expect so) and if the club has identified players with transfer value that it would like to see a return on ( i doubt they will answer that). Also keen to know if they have started negotiations with Jack Robinson yet.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Goss & Brentford.

Goss what the f*ck & where the f*ck is he!!!

Brentford you disgraced our club the last time we played them with your approach, it may mean f*ck all to you to get smashed by our local rivals but it f*cking does to us, don't take the piss out of us again!!

Hopefully my choice of language will get the point across.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Satch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 pm
dm wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm
Why try and pin them down on it?

We know what the issues are, we know he has a contract until then. I'm more interested to know the prognosis on Hall and Shodipo and if the former's issues are down to the facilities as Holloway claimed. (I'd also like someone to ask Holloway if he thinks the way he discusses players and club business is appropriate).

Also be interested to know if we will need to sell before we buy in January (i expect so) and if the club has identified players with transfer value that it would like to see a return on ( i doubt they will answer that). Also keen to know if they have started negotiations with Jack Robinson yet.
I ask for the same reason any question will be asked, because I would like to know. That's what a fans' forum is for.

Yes we know the reasons behind Caulker's problems but it wasn't long ago Ollie was suggesting he was on his way back. Since then he's again disappeared from action and there have been rumours he's been sent to train with the kids.

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:04 pm
Goss & Brentford.

Goss what the f*ck & where the f*ck is he!!!

Brentford you disgraced our club the last time we played them with your approach, it may mean f*ck all to you to get smashed by our local rivals but it f*cking does to us, don't take the piss out of us again!!

Hopefully my choice of language will get the point across.
I suspect the response will be "I can't answer, I can't answer that"

I like your foul-mouthed approach though. You should consider running for public office.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?