Holloway post-Forest interview

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Bear-Grills
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Holloway post-Forest interview

Post by Bear-Grills » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:24 pm

n22hoop wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:27 pm
I guess not but there's possibly a school of thought that might suggest we won those two games by chance rather than by design
With all due respect n22 - that's bollocks
If drink isn't the answer, you were asked the wrong question

IJM
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by IJM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 pm

I was there on Saturday and admit that we were very poor, but not until we conceded the first goal. Up to that point, albeit only 20 minutes or so we looked fairly comfortable.

However let's not take too much away from Forest's performance. I was chatting to a few fans of theirs as I was returning to my car and they said that it was the best performance from their side all season.

I didn't see this result coming at all, but conclude that everything clicked for Forest on the day whilst we had a bad day at the office.

Like Ollie I was a bit miffed on Saturday evening and if I met a reporter immediately after the game my interview would have been a bit downcast too.

sohamranger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by sohamranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:08 pm

IJM wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 pm
I was there on Saturday and admit that we were very poor, but not until we conceded the first goal. Up to that point, albeit only 20 minutes or so we looked fairly comfortable.

However let's not take too much away from Forest's performance. I was chatting to a few fans of theirs as I was returning to my car and they said that it was the best performance from their side all season.

I didn't see this result coming at all, but conclude that everything clicked for Forest on the day whilst we had a bad day at the office.

Like Ollie I was a bit miffed on Saturday evening and if I met a reporter immediately after the game my interview would have been a bit downcast too.
aniclap

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Holloway had a bug, I believe. That might account for his poor interview.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare