Expiring Contracts...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Nick_Hammersmith
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Re: Expiring Contracts...

Post by Nick_Hammersmith » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:11 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:44 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 am

All good thanks just lost patience with persistent sick notes.

Knicking a living off the club.

I know it will never happen but I'd like to see a clause in a player's contract that has a track record of getting injured that he takes a 50% reduction whilst on the treatment table.

Work out how much we've payed cousins per minute on the pitch since he's been at the club, doesn't bare thinking about.
Utterly ridiculous - it's not their fault they're injured. Almost all pros want to play as much as possible - I should think the number of malingerers or faux injured is minute in the modern game. Try paying Cousins a bit of respect for fighting his way back into the first team, rather than stupidly dubbing him a parasite.

Looking at your final sentence, sir, it's where you didn't learn spelling and punctuation that doesn't bare (sic) thinking about!
Parasite? Who called cousins a parasite! Are you drunk stainrod making things up again?

Taking the piss that my spell checker let me down, hang on stainrod let's see if it gets the next sentence right.

You are a twat..

Think that's right it looks right.
Could have gone with you're a twat to be fair...

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Nick_Hammersmith wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:11 pm
westlondonlalala wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:44 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Utterly ridiculous - it's not their fault they're injured. Almost all pros want to play as much as possible - I should think the number of malingerers or faux injured is minute in the modern game. Try paying Cousins a bit of respect for fighting his way back into the first team, rather than stupidly dubbing him a parasite.

Looking at your final sentence, sir, it's where you didn't learn spelling and punctuation that doesn't bare (sic) thinking about!
Parasite? Who called cousins a parasite! Are you drunk stainrod making things up again?

Taking the piss that my spell checker let me down, hang on stainrod let's see if it gets the next sentence right.

You are a twat..

Think that's right it looks right.
Could have gone with you're a twat to be fair...
He or she will know what I mean

stainrod's elbow
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Good god, you're an embarrassment to football fora everywhere! Why not go for a long lie down and come back when you're a human being again?
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

stainrod's elbow
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm

And why not read a good dictionary while you're bedbound!

fairy (homosexual)

Definition: a homosexual man
Class: person noun (people)
Usage: offensive
Plural: fairies
Type of: homosexual » person » organism » living thing
Original source: Princeton WordNet
Example: closet queen
Synonyms: gay man | batty boy [Caribbean, offensive] | fag [offensive] | faggot [offensive] | fagot [offensive] | moffie [offensive, South Africa] | nance [offensive] | nelly [Britain, offensive] | pansy [offensive] | poof [Britain, offensive] | poofter [Britain, offensive] | poove [Britain, offensive] | pouf [Britain, offensive] | queen [offensive] | queer [offensive] | shirtlifter [offensive] | tonk [Australia, offensive]
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:56 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:49 pm
Good god, you're an embarrassment to football fora everywhere! Why not go for a long lie down and come back when you're a human being again?
All because I said persistent sick notes should take a pay cut whilst on the treatment table.

Guess what if you take a prolonged period of time off at work you get paid sick pay a significant reduction in your salary.

Just thought it might be an idea for precious little footballers to follow suite.

Anyway I'm off for a long lay down to watch Everton, see if I can feel human again.

Greyhound
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Greyhound » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Keep digging lala, you are sounding increasingly moronic rather than the mildly amusing chump you usually come across as. Theresa May hasn't been on the phone has she?

UxbridgeR
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by UxbridgeR » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Clearly successive home wins over the top two has tipped a few people over the edge.

I think it's a price worth paying.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Greyhound wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm
Keep digging lala, you are sounding increasingly moronic rather than the mildly amusing chump you usually come across as. Theresa May hasn't been on the phone has she?
Mildly amusing chump hahaha that has cracked me up I like it.

Moronic I thought I had some valid points, I'm a bit like Joey Barton I can't just say a short piece and leave it I go right into one, anyway I won't say another word on the matter.

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:43 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm
And why not read a good dictionary while you're bedbound!

fairy (homosexual)

Definition: a homosexual man
Class: person noun (people)
Usage: offensive
Plural: fairies
Type of: homosexual » person » organism » living thing
Original source: Princeton WordNet
Example: closet queen
Synonyms: gay man | batty boy [Caribbean, offensive] | fag [offensive] | faggot [offensive] | fagot [offensive] | moffie [offensive, South Africa] | nance [offensive] | nelly [Britain, offensive] | pansy [offensive] | poof [Britain, offensive] | poofter [Britain, offensive] | poove [Britain, offensive] | pouf [Britain, offensive] | queen [offensive] | queer [offensive] | shirtlifter [offensive] | tonk [Australia, offensive]
This. Homophobic posts removed. We do not tolerate any level of homophobia on this message board. DG
Locum meum praecepta mea

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:46 pm

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:47 pm

You might well do. But we don't. Notwithstanding the fact that the article refers to gay people. You were referring to people of unknown sexual preference. If you post that stuff again, you are banned.
Locum meum praecepta mea

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Hearing more about Luongo's captaincy and his remarks that Onuoha has been a great help in his transition to leading the team I would be very surprised if Chief was let go at the end of his contract. You never hear anyone at the club with a bad word to say about him. He is exactly the sort of asset that we should be busting a gut to keep in some capacity. The players seem to hold him in the same awe as captains like Fenwick or McDonald were held by their team mates even though all three have different playing styles. I hope they offer him at least 2 years with support for getting his EUFA pro licence. It would tie in nicely with the way the backroom staff is set up with lots of ex players who understand the ethos of the club, especially now.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:36 pm

I think it's pretty premature to be talking about Onuoha's post-playing days. I'd like to keep him though, providing the salary isn't a stumbling block. One concern would be how he recovers from his injury.

Esox Lucius
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:12 pm

There is a £20k salary cap in place these days according to TF and I doubt he would be offered that at 31.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.