Sky award 3 points to Brentford.

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Sky award 3 points to Brentford.

Post by westlondonlalala » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:52 am
westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:03 pm
Is that with all your mates from loft for words that agree with you every week :lol:

Oh by the way admiring a club for the way they do business & run there outfit is no crime, I know your a little sensitive with any criticism aimed at Qpr but we could learn a thing or two from Brentford, they're a lovely club seriously maybe you should pop along there one day and take in a game.
You could lend him your ST.
Membership.

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 am

Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:23 am
Reminded me of this from f***** years ago.

There was a single released in the 70’s of this song wasn’t there, banned by the BBC of course.

Somebody on Facebook posed an interesting question, if an erection made a noise what should that noise be. Lightsaber and Zebadee Boing being the most popular answers.

Have we got off QPR topic?

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Hunter S Thompson wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:52 am
westlondonlalala wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:03 pm
Is that with all your mates from loft for words that agree with you every week :lol:

Oh by the way admiring a club for the way they do business & run there outfit is no crime, I know your a little sensitive with any criticism aimed at Qpr but we could learn a thing or two from Brentford, they're a lovely club seriously maybe you should pop along there one day and take in a game.
You could lend him your ST.
Tbf to 'lala whilst i disagree with him often, i don't doubt his attachment to the club. He isn't one of posters who only appear to revel in our defeat.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Rbee wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 am
Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:23 am
Reminded me of this from f***** years ago.

There was a single released in the 70’s of this song wasn’t there, banned by the BBC of course.

Somebody on Facebook posed an interesting question, if an erection made a noise what should that noise be. Lightsaber and Zebadee Boing being the most popular answers.

Have we got off QPR topic?
Haha, i think lightsabre ( or maybe lightdagger or light penknife would be more apt)