Positive negatives, at last.

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Positive negatives, at last.

Post by Stans left foot » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:17 pm

I've always felt that, from the Palliadini "incident" / Tango and Cash, Hughes and the money wasted followed by the Redknapp Dodgy Knee resignation that we were to be lumbered with the football equivalent of Village Idiots for years...

Well rest easy my little fellow QPR-ites this season could be the season with two fine contenders waiting in the wings...

Come on down, Palarse and Birmingham City FC....

Fact is, with these two, just like us from 6 odd years ago "you can't make it up"

Wollowing in someone else's misfortune may not be a deadly sin, but it must be a strong contender for Number Eight, but in this case who cares.

Frankly I had no axe to grind about Birmingham FC and other than a strong dislike to the way they played and their players from the 1970's ( Hockey etc ) that was it. However I guess like most the demise of the club post Gary Rowett is most deserving. We might not be Chairmen, owners or money men but you can smell a wrong decision from 120 miles away. I had no interest in GR other than the rumour we'd tried to get him as our manager but the obviously crass decision to sack him " because we could" attitude of their new owners, well, Zola and Redknapp ( hang on theres a common thread here aniwall ) and now Coterill.

Quite how/why they can see the reasoning behind spending £13m and ending up with Coterill 18 months later beggars belief.

That just leaves Palarse :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Roy Hodgson:
Personaly I'd have more balls than to shake my head in shame as he did @ MUFC at the weekend. As Alan Shearer pointed out loosing is one thing but lack of effort is something else. Well for me watching them play is funnier every week and the longer their slow demise into the Championship and hopefully beyond takes the better. Roy Hodgson, nice bloke he may be but to turn around at the end of his England tenure-ship and announce he didn't know why he was in the TV Interview :oops: But it seems he did know how to take the £££'s on offer.

And now, for his hopefully final trick, the demise of Palarse.
Lets just hang on his every word and see if he can justify the salary, I think not.

Generally though, as we know to our cost, Management regimes, the squad and the club's owners usually are inter-dependant and deserve each other. I wonder who'll walk away first, Parish, the Yank owners or Hodgson?

As for Birmingham FC it really is a case of "fing poo wah " :D
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Positive negatives, at last.

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Palace are two 1-0 wins away from safety.