Luke & Pawel

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

DBHoops
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Luke & Pawel

Post by DBHoops » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:24 pm

LIstening to the QPR podcast this week, the lads brought up something I hadn't noticed.

Apparently Luke Freeman and Pavel Wszolek haven't been passing to each other. Anyone else picked up on this and do we think we're going back to the bad old days of the divided dressing room. Pawel's recent form has taken a bit of a dip of late in comparison to when he was here on loan

Something in it or much ado about nothing?

Crabsandwich
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Re: Luke & Pawel

Post by Crabsandwich » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Complete balls and unnecessary troublemaking I'd suggest. In the second half on Saturday there was a moment when Freeman had a little pop at Pavel as he wanted him to come short but he was haring off down the wing, but it was hardly Bowyer v Dyer.

QPR1976
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by QPR1976 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:11 am

2nd half v Millwall, they played together on the right and passed to each other a plenty.

At Barnsley Pavel was credited with the assist for Luke's goal !

So, in general, absolute tosh as far as I can see.

The only concern for me is Pavel does not appear to take on his man and get to the touchline as much as before. Maybe it's so he's doesn't get caught out getting back to his new defensive duties......?

Rbee
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Last night I thought Pavel was great defensively but as soon as he had the chance to take a defender on and/or head for the byline he passed inside, the confidence seems to have drained from him. Perhaps this is also the reason for his hurried and poor efforts on goal.