Conor Washington

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

bigbobb
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Conor Washington

Post by bigbobb » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 pm

I still believe Sylla is a natural goal scorer. On Friday he turned and hit a ball (admittedly over the bar) but I don't think we have another player at the club who would have been able to react that quickly.

He needs some game time to build his self belief and confidence.

I firmly believe that most strikers thrive on confidence and need to be given time to build and sustain it.

There are always exceptions, those players who seem to thrive on being a super sub, but they are few and far between.
This time we'll get it right - just believe! :wink:

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Conor Washington

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:04 pm

bigbobb wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 pm
I still believe Sylla is a natural goal scorer. On Friday he turned and hit a ball (admittedly over the bar) but I don't think we have another player at the club who would have been able to react that quickly.

He needs some game time to build his self belief and confidence.

I firmly believe that most strikers thrive on confidence and need to be given time to build and sustain it.

There are always exceptions, those players who seem to thrive on being a super sub, but they are few and far between.
100% agree on confidence, I scored my first goal today for a new club & it does boost your confidence & if I was dropped next week I'd be f*cked off so maybe Ollie needs to stick with a partnership and good or bad see if it can develop, chopping and changing the team and forward line is doing us no favours at all.